【Chapter 10】

Y/N's POV~•••

I entered the room I will be staying in. Sunbae-nim gave every one of us a spare key to the house. Just Kai and I have shifted, no one else has been here yet. 

Putting both my suitcase on the bed, I went downstairs. I saw Kai coming out of his room, and he smiled slightly, and I gave him a tight-lipped smile. 

"Hey!" 

"Hi" 

I replied and it was getting awkward because we haven't met so many times or we have known each other, so it was like all of us are going to stay with six other strangers. Which was, really, really apprehensive. 

We both sat on the separate couch and waited for the others, it was silence between us, surprisingly comfortable. Soon, we heard the door unlocking again, and Ben entered. 

And he came to the living room and smiled at both of us. We both smiled back and let me tell you one thing about him. He speaks a lot...like a lot. If he is there, there is no uneasiness or anxiety or anything.

"What are you both doing?" He spoke cheerfully, making both of us smile a little as well.

"Waiting for others," Kai replied and Ben nodded and went to his room, which he is going to share with Daniel. Well, they both have a love-hate relationship. 

One by one, the other two also came. And we all were now in the living room, waiting for sunbae-nim to come. 15 minutes later, Sunbae-nim came in and looked at us with raised eyebrows. 

His face was still covered with a black mask and his eyes were blank. He was wearing an all-black outfit, black ripped pants, black shirt with air pods in his ears. all. He looked extremely intimidating. We all stood up and bowed to him and he nodded.

"Are you all done shifting?" 

His blank voice sends a little shiver down my spine, the way he speaks, the way he walks, the way he looks, screams dominance. 

"Yes Sir." All six of us said, nodding at him.

"Alright, now I want to show you what's special in this house, you asked before, sharp." He said and started walking and we all followed. He went towards the entrance of the living room and there was a bookshelf. He stood in front of it and pulled out a novel and the bookstore shifted to the right side and a hallway came into view. 

We all looked at each other with our eyes widened in shock. Sunbae-nim turned to us and looked at us with stern eyes. 

"No one should be here except us seven. And remember this novel of Sherlock Holmes, it's the book the door will open, and don't bag it to someone, neither talk about this anywhere else other than this house, did you get it?" 

"yes, sunbae-nim." 

"Hm, I should never get a chance to repeat that. Now, follow me." 

Saying that Sunbae-nim started walking inside and we all followed. Once all of us were on this side he pressed the button on the wall and the door closed again. He started walking and all of us followed him while admiring the place. He stopped in front of a door and opened it and went inside and we followed.

 He stopped in front of a door and opened it and went inside and we followed