【Chapter 50】

Author's POV~•••

Luna sighed nervously, going through the speech again and again, her introverted nature and no public speaking and no communication skills aren't helping either.

Yoongi looked at her from afar from where he was standing and rolled his eyes. Because damn her, he is also introverted and has no interest in public speaking and communication, but that never made him look incomplete or that he lagged something.

The graduation from the professional course is a big deal, that too, only a few rankers get the honor to appear in the official ceremony and a bigger deal, to give a speech to appear thankful and to motivate the juniors.

She was just behind the main stage, looking so nervous clutching her fingers in nervousness, making Yoongi roll his eyes at the body language. He is just a click of a finger away to make her sit and give her a long lecture about body language, communication, speaking skills, and many more skills that'll be needed in the future.

Having our personality is delighting, but letting that affect our professionalism is not.

He saw from far away how she was expressing her nervousness to Zarah, who listened like she got everything she was saying, nodding her head at each sentence. Yoongi almost thought that she had better body language than his sister.

The anchor called her and she flinched, gulping, and went up the stairs. Yoongi sighed, already finding mistakes in everything. He was also more than ready to find lots of errors in her speech, but his phone rang, 'Brat 36' shining on the screen. He took a glance at his sister and sighed again, going out, passing Jimin, who looked at Luna, who took a breath, looking at Yoongi with a longing gaze but got over it quickly.

Yoongi picked up the call. "Hm?"

"G-Greetings, Sunbae." The younger Agent from the other side spoke nervously.

"What's the matter?"

"Uh-..."

Yoongi sighed. If he didn't want to speak why the hell did he call him in the first place? "I don't have a whole day to listen to you shuttering."

"S-Sunbae, I'm sorry, I know you told us not to call you today until it was very urgent but it is. I-I swear-"

"What's the matter?" Yoongi repeated, voice dark and commanding.

"W-We have a problem..."

"Speak." Yoongi sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Someone h-hacked our system."

"I'm here for two days and you can't even protect my fucking computer!" Yoongi said, dangerous and the person on the other side almost pissed himself.

"I-I'm sorry, Sunbae-"

"Shut it." Yoongi sighed. "Give the damn phone to Echo, I'll tell her what to do and I can trust you to find who did it, right?"

"Y-Yes, sir!"

Yoongi took fifteen minutes to explain everything to y/n and scared everyone present there without even doing anything or being there. Just with the words like, 'You all will regret being irresponsible like that.' He cut the call, not listening to the excuses, and walked back to where Jimin and his mom were.

Jimin turned to him when he came back. "What happened, Hyung?"

"Someone hacked our system," Yoongi replied blankly and Jimin gasped.

"What?!" Jimin asked and Yoongi nodded. "Why are you this calm? Shouldn't you be super mad?"

Yoongi smirked. "I'll deal with them when I step inside the headquarters."