【Chapter 18】

Author's POV~•••

Y/N stared at herself in the mirror, looking at her now-ready figure to go to college. She sighed looking at her phone, 'seen' was shining on the phone screen at Taehyung's inbox text.

It was an apology y/n typed and all she got in reply was seen. That couldn't have hurt her more. Her face looked drained, she really thought that Taehyung will forgive her after she helped Jimin, but well, looks like he didn't.

She walked out of the room, her bag resting on her back. "Violet?!" She flinched, snapping out of her thoughts, she turned and looked at the smiling face of Kai, a literal angel.

He looked so bright with a white sweater and black jeans, that smile crowning his face. His black hair was styled neatly, he was also ready for college.

"Hey Kai!" She smiled, which looked fake to the angel in front of her, her eyes were dull, which the boy in front noticed. "What happened, Violet?"

"Nothing, just me and my best friend aren't... on good terms?" She stated—more like questioned. Kai frowned and nodded. "Was it your fault or him/her's?"

"Mine, it was my fault, but I realised it long ago and apologized as well, but he ain't forgiving me. It's been days since we talked without him giving cold shoulder to me." She explained, looking away from Kai and making him sigh.

"Try harder, maybe. That'll work."

He said, smiling softly making her nod, "sure! I will. He will forgive me today, anyhow." She said optimistically. Kai nodded with a smile and looked at the clock on the wall. "Gotta leave, see you in the evening, bye!"

They both bid goodbyes and parted ways. Y/N sat on her bike, twisting the keys to start the bike. She soon drove off to the college.

Once reached, she quickly went inside, parked her bike, she immediately started searching for Taehyung.

"Taehyung!" She shouted, running towards him when she saw him with Jungkook. The older one just stared at her, making Jungkook shake his head, 'till how much time is this drama going on?'

"What?" Taehyung's cold voice made her gulp but she replied confidently, "Can you like...stop giving me that cold shoulder? I apologised and you do know I regret it, right? Please don't be like this, Taehyung, please?"

"No," Taehyung said and was about to walk away but y/n stopped him by holding his hand. Communication is the key to the solutions to all misunderstandings.

"Taehyung, I know I was behaving like a fucking bitch, I know I shouldn't have just assumed shits but please, you know me for a long time and you know I take stupid decisions as well, please forgive me!"

Y/N snapped but gulped right after when Taehyung looked at her blankly, while Jungkook got his popcorn, eating while watching everything in front of his eyes.

"You want forgiveness?" Taehyung asked, making y/n immediately nod, "yes!"

Taehyung nodded, holding her hand and pulling her with him, he looked at Jungkook and motioned him to come as well who gladly followed while munching his popcorns.

"Jimin, come here," Taehyung said when he saw Jimin in his classroom, reading something. Jimin looked at Taehyung with a frown, but looking at Taehyung's blank face unlike how bright he always is, he assumed something must be serious so he stood up and went to him.

Now, Jimin was standing in front of Taehyung, y/n beside Taehyung, as confused as him, while Jungkook, well, he was in the corner because may or may not he got scolded by his hyung for mocking a serious situation like this.