【Chapter 17】

Author's POV~•••

"I'm hungry!"

Beomgyu whined, making all the others snap their heads, sighing. Yeonjun pulled his ears making him sit down on the chair again by force, making him huff, pushing his hand away.

"We all are, you don't need to be loud bitch and remind us that we can't eat." Yeonjun snapped making him whine more.

"I'll just sneak into the kitchen and get something to eat. I can't bear hunger." Beomgyu said making all of them glare at him.

"No, you won't," Taehyun said, making him sigh. He gulped and said, "Guys, I'm as guilty as you but I don't think I'll be able to bear hunger, I feel like I'll faint." 

"Psychology says, that it's just your illusion, if you think you are hungry, you will feel hungry. However, if you think you are not hungry, your brain will trust it, thinking you are not. Don't think about the food you won't get hungry."

The future psychiatrist said, making Beomgyu huff, "Look the psychiatrist spoke." He mocked making her glare at him.

"Don't fucking test my patience. It was our fault why can't you accept it and stay hungry for a few hours?!" She snapped, a low growl escaping at the end of the sentence.

"Calm down, Violet, we will make sure he won't sneak out to have food." Kai said, making her roll her eyes, "He's letting his mind focus on hunger instead of work. Aren't I hungry as well? Aren't we all?"

"Violet, don't get mad, I get your point, just get some water or juice from the kitchen, calm your brain down," Taehyun suggested, making y/n sigh.

"Alright, I'll just bring bottles of juice," Y/N said, getting a nod from others as a reply.

"Get me orange favoured," Kai said.

"Coke for me," Soobin said.

"Any flavour will do for me," Taehyun said.

"Coke for me as well," Yeonjun said.

Y/N hummed and turned her head to Beomgyu, who sighed, "Apple juice will do."

Y/N nodded and walked out of the meeting room, going towards the kitchen. She opened the fridge and something caught her eye.

'Didn’t I make this for Sunbae-nim? He didn't eat yet?' She looked at the time it was past 10, she frowned pulling out wrapped plates of the ramen and rice. 'He ate nothing? Why?'

Y/N took out juice and coke for herself and others. She put the food back inside and went to Jimin’s office as he said he will be there.

She knocked hesitantly at the door, hearing a 'Come in' from another side. She pushed the door open and peeked her head inside, looking at Jimin who was sitting on the couch in the corner with files in his hand.

The round glass resting on the tip of his nose made him look fine as hell. She shook her head and walked inside, she bowed earning a nod from the other.

"Yes?"

Jimin asked and y/n bit her lips nervously before saying, "Sunbae, you didn't eat dinner?"

"Why? You went to eat something?"

Y/N's eyes widen, "NO! N–No sunbae, I swear I didn't go to eat anything, I didn't eat anything as well!" She quickly justified, making Jimin almost chuckle.

"Why are you asking that?" Jimin asked, once again, making y/n sigh.

"Sunbae, I went to get juice from the fridge and I saw the food I made for you was all packed with foil, untouched. Why didn't you eat?"