【Chapter 19】

Author's POV~•••

"SUNBAE-NIM!" Soobin shouted, running towards Jimin with the laptop in his hand, totally ignoring how his mobile phone fell from his pocket, smashing on the ground.

Jimin, who was startled by the sudden yell, looked at him, confused. "What happened, Blue?"

"S-Sunbae, look here!" He panted, holding the laptop in front of him. Jimin raised his eyebrows and took the laptop, his eyes widening in shock when he saw a red dot beeping on the screen.

"It's Go-Yeong's current location?"

Soobin nodded happily, "yes, sir." He smiled, making Jimin nod, "call others in the meeting room, now."

Soobin nodded, putting the laptop on the table and running out. Jimin smiled, satisfied. He was surely proud of him. He worked hard, but now, their main struggle will start.

Things will get harder. For him and for them as well.

His eyes looked at the clock, it was 9:00 pm. Not a great time to call a meeting. But does anyone care? No.

Soon, all six of them were in the meeting room, sat on their chairs, and looking at Jimin with questioning faces.

"So, Blue found the current location of Go-Yeong and now, things will get much harder. No mistakes and carelessness will be accepted, clear?"

Jimin asked and all the six instantly nodded, "Yes, Sir!"

"Now, Echo did her work, hacking the devices, Blue did his work, finding the location of Go-Yeong, now Silent and Shadow, it's your chance. What you have to do will be discussed now. And Sharp, your work is after them, but before that, I want to see your fighting skills, training skills and shooting skills."

Beomgyu and Kai looked nervous, they knew what their task may be, and no mistakes will be forgiven, it will lead to their future.

On the other hand, Sharp hastily nodded, "Sure, Sunbae, when?"

"Tomorrow itself, 5:00 am," Jimin said, making his nod. Then he turned to Beomgyu and Kai, "You both have to go to his current location, it's at a villa, it's in between of forest, in the lonely valley. You both need to spy on him."

Jimin started and all of them had their attention on him, especially Beomgyu and Kai. "You both will have an earpiece in your ear and a mic in your clothes, take weapons with you, just in case. I know we have not done anything in part of fighting and using weapons, but you both can protect yourself because that's the first quality I noticed in you all."

He dropped earpieces and mics on the table, motioning all of them to pick one which they did. "You need to be very careful, this earpiece and mic will be connected to the computer in the operating room, which Echo will be operating, Sharp and Blue will be a little far away as a backup."

Jimin spoke, giving all work they have to do. "About me, I'll go inside, to find something useful. Don't think about anything else, just focus on the task you are given to accomplish."

All the six juniors nodded confidently. "Yes, Sir!"

"Good, get to work, we are leaving in 10 minutes," Jimin said, going out of the room, getting followed by others.

All of them were soon ready, in the car, which Jimin was driving. He broke the silence by saying,

"Try to come back unhurt."

He said, making the juniors nod, "we'll try, sir." Jimin nodded and kept his eyes focused on the road, he stopped the car a few minutes away from the destination. "Get out. In the position."