【Chapter 15】

Y/N's POV~•••

"Taehyung!! Please listen to me!" I said to him, running behind him. While he just ignored me and continued walking. I sighed and continued to follow him. He went up the stairs and disappeared. How in the fucking world—

I looked around trying to find him, but I didn't. He's been ignoring me ever since that day we both fought. Seriously not even letting me apologise, why is he making it a big deal? It's not that I killed Yeontan or something.

I sighed annoyingly and walked back downstairs. I heard the bell ring, and I huffed even more annoyed. I was about to run but I heard yells, painful yells and sounds to be exact. 

I followed the voice and saw three boys, they were elders, seniors, beating someone. Not again! Why can't they let someone live peacefully?! I walked towards them, knowing it was none of my business but it was at the same time. 

I gasped looking at who it was. Jimin?! Again? Like why the fuck he can't fight back? Listening to my gasp, they all turned to me, and I got a look at Jimin's face. He was having so many red marks from their punches, he looked in pain.

"y/n? What are you doing here?" He spoke nervously, and I sighed. "What are you doing here?" I asked the same question.

"u-uh—...Nothing!" He stammered, running towards me, he was about to run away, but I stuck my leg out making him trip and fall on his stomach. I rolled my eyes, looking at the other two, who just gulped. I glared at them and started walking toward them, but they both ran away. 

"Pathetic rotten stupid heads!" 

I  muttered and looked at Jimin, who was standing up. I quickly helped him stand up. "Are you okay?" I asked, looking at him, noticing that our faces were close. I moved away from him a bit. 

"Y-Yes, thank you a-again," He said, in a small voice. I nodded, looking at the wounds on his face. "Let's go to the clinic, the nurse will treat your wounds," I said, concerned.

"N-no, I'll go, you n-need to go to your class. Y-your teacher w-will scold you." He smiled and shook my head. He is hurt, and can't even stand up himself, but still, he wants me to go back to class.

"That's alright, but where is Taehyung? Wasn't he with you?" I asked, keeping my jealous side aside. He looked at me, sighed, and said.

"He was with me, but Mrs Kang asked him to help her with notebooks, and as he left, I was going to class but they all came to me, they didn't leave me for a while, following me everywhere, that's why Taehyung was always with me. See, he left and they all did this." 

He said, and guilt rushed through me, as I listened to him. Taehyung was right, I just thought he was lying. I bit my lower lip and looked at him. I—I don't think it's a small deal anymore. It was my fault all along.

"Sorry!" I said in a small voice. 

"huh? What?" He asked with wide eyes, not believing what he heard. "I am sorry!" 

I said a bit louder, and he looked at me with a confused expression. "Why?" He asked, "Just keep it, and let's go to the clinic." I said, quickly dropping the topic, while Jimin nodded, and we helped him walk to the clinic. 

"JIMIN?!!" I gulped hearing Taehyung's voice, angry voice to be exact. I heard his footsteps coming closer and he stood in front of us. 

"What happened to you Min?" Taehyung asked worriedly, and Jimin smiled slightly. "Since you left, I was going to our class but those three boys pulled me to them and—..." 

"what? Again?" Taehyung asked angrily, "they told me to stay away from you. I said 'no' saying that you are my only friend, but they warned me again, but I still said no and they three... Again..."