【Chapter 12】

Y/N's POV~•••

"Blue, you have to bunk the college today. Stay behind." 

Sunbae-nim said and Blue smiled and nodded his head, putting his bag down on the couch with a wide grin on his face, making me frown.

"Sunbae-nim? Can I bunk too?" 

I asked and the other four nodded, agreeing with me. "yes sunbae-nim, I don't want to go anyways." Ben pleaded, making sunbae shake his head.

"No. You shouldn't even think of bunking the college, you will go." He said, his tone and voice calm.

Kai sighed, "But sunbae-nim, it's just boring."

Daniel nodded at Kai’s statement, "Also, if he can bunk, then can't we too?" 

We all looked at him with puppy eyes. Sunbae-nim sighed and looked at us with a stern face. Well, I guess we lost.

"I said you five are not bunking means not. I have work for Blue that's why he is staying. If I need any of you, I will personally call you, now go before I punish all of you, and trust me you won't like what I'll do." 

He glared at all of us, making me gulp hard. I quickly nodded, others following me. Blue chuckled, making all of us glare at him and he smiled nervously. We all bowed to Sunbae and waved to Blue then left.

We all parted ways and I took my bike and went to my college. As I reached college, I saw Taehyung and Jungkook talking while standing beside our locker. I smiled slightly and went to them.

"Hey, guys!"

I greeted them cheerfully, and they both turned around and smiled widely before attacking me with a big hug. 

"I-I can't breathe!" I exclaimed breathlessly and they both pulled away from the hug and smiled. "Hey y/n!" 

I smiled and took the books from my locker, and looked at the time. It's still 10 minutes in class. "Y/N, why didn't you come with us to the arcade? You know it was so much fun." Taehyung inquired, sadly.

"Yeah, and we met Jimin hyung on our way back, so we ate ice cream with him," Jungkook said and my eyes darkened at the name, that bish, he won't stop before taking my best friend away from me. I rolled my eyes and smiled sarcastically at them. 

"Yeah, I'm glad you had fun, and I couldn't come because I had to give a test for physics." I lied and I heard both of them chuckle which I ignored thoroughly and fake smiled at them, before walking away. 

Y/N!! WAIT!!" 

Jungkook shouted and I looked at him and again turned around going to the classroom. I took a glance at Taehyung who was just glaring at me. 

"Leave it Jungkook, I told her millions of times that I won't replace her as my best friend but she doesn't trust me, not my fault." 

Taehyung said, and also took his books before walking towards another reaction, while Jungkook looked at me, then Taehyung. 

"Why am I always the one suffering in their jealousy shit?" 

He whined and took his book before following me to our classroom. I went into the classroom and there were very few students. I took a seat at my regular place and Jungkook sat beside me. 

"Y/N? What happened?" He asked, softly, looking at me with curious doe eyes.

"Nothing," I answered blankly.

"Y/N, why don't you trust us, huh? We have been best buddies for like 16 years, also if you keep behaving like this and keep making Taehyungie hyung mad, he will probably go to Jimin hyung."