【Chapter 25】

Author's POV~•••

"Y/N, get up!"

Seokjin shouted, making y/n stand up immediately. She got used to getting up quickly unlike how she used to whine about sleeping more.

"It's 7:00 am, y/n! You have to get ready!" Seokjin reminded her making her eyes widen.

"7:00!! WHAT THE HELL—" She quickly ran towards the bathroom, coming back exactly after ten minutes, all ready.

Honestly, both of her brothers were shocked, she never got ready this quickly because she didn't feel like it. She could, but she never did, except for today.

"Y/N, calm down, eat first, you can leave after that," Namjoon said, making y/n shake her head.

"Oppa, sunbae-nim asked all of us to be back before 7:30, and I'm already late, please!" Y/N said, walking towards the door but Seokjin stopped up, pulling her back.

"You will eat." He said, dragging her to the dining table, while y/n gulped, 'that's how I'm going to die, that's it. It's my last meal with my brothers.' Y/N thought, quickly sitting down.

"If you gulped food without chewing or ate fast, you aren't leaving," Seokjin said sternly, making her cry internally.

"Oppa please—"

"Eat." Namjoon said, passing her the plate filled with sandwiches and fried rice.

Y/N quickly started eating, ignoring Seokjin's warning, choking eventually.

"Y/N, I swear..." Namjoon trailed off, making y/n look at him with a puppy face. "Sorry Oppa, but he is scary."

Namjoon and Seokjin rolled their eyes, of course, they know it.

"I don't care, you'll eat first," Seokjin said, starting to eat as well.

"I am eating!" Y/N replied, shoving a spoon of rice in her mouth.

Namjoon and Seokjin sighed, shaking their heads, disappointed. They watched as y/n quickly finished her meal, standing up. "Thank you for the food, Oppa! Bye!"

"Wait!" Seokjin shouted, standing up, and wrapping his arms around her. "Take care of yourself."

"And drive safely," Namjoon said, wrapping his arms around her from the other side.

"Okay, Oppa!" She said, pulling away and running to the door. She opened the door, looked back, she smiled and said, "if I've never told you both, I love you so much!"

Saying that she quickly ran, shutting the door, not listening to their response. She sat on the bike, twisted her keys, driving off to her new 'house'.

Reaching the door, she dashed inside, looking at the time. 'Fuck! I'm late again! I'm going to hell today.'

She gulped, looking at her all the five teammates there along with their senior. Hearing the quick footsteps, they all turned their heads to her.