【Chapter 7】

Y/N's POV~•••

I stared at the text messages blankly, thinking about what excuse I could make to go out for two hours, since I need to meet up with others in headquarters.

I also need to give that stupid test. And Namjoon oppa is not home yet. I don't know what to do. Oh wait—I can do one thing.

I took my phone and called Taehyung. After a few more rings, he picked the call. "Yes?" Taehyung's deep voice spoke from the other side.

"Tae? Are you home?" I inquired, already knowing the answer.

"No y/n, I told you, me and Jungkook are going to the arcade today. Do you want to come along? We did ask you."

"No, nothing special. Have fun." I smiled, while I heard him sigh from the other side.

"Alright, see you tomorrow."

I hummed and hung up the call. I smiled and took a deep breath and went out of my room. My eyes searched for Jin oppa, and I found him in the living room with tons of files.

"Jin oppa?" Using an over dramatic tone, I called him out. He looked up from the files, his expression turning into a frown looking at my face.

"Yes y/n? What happened to you? You look quite... horrified?" He asked, obviously unsure about my expression.

"Oppa, I am not fine–" I hurried, but it seemed like it made him worried. "Why? What happened? Let me check. I will get stethoscope–"

"No oppa, nothing happened to me, Taehyung! He slipped and fell from the stairs and he needs my help."

I said worriedly, interrupting his words while he raised his eyebrow. "How?" He asked, doubting my excuse, making my stomach twitch in nervousness.

"He was rapping August D while bobbing his head. So he slipped and fell and he can't even get up himself." I said, getting worried if he is going to buy that stupid excuse.

But what he said surprised me.

"Aish that kid, okay go. But be home before 7, okay?" I nodded and wore my shoes and looked at him again, which I was not supposed to do.

"And oppa, I am forgetting my phone at home don't call me." I ran out as I took the keys. Wait—did I just say I am forgetting my phone? Ugh.

"AHH! Why did you get so nervous and stutter so much when you lie to them!" I groaned and sat on the bike, before driving off to the cafe sunbae-nim told me. After 20 minutes of the ride, I finally reached the cafe and looked at the time. I am 10 minutes early.

I looked around, just in case any of those five are here. I sighed, seeing no one. I just took a seat near the window and ordered a fruit shake. "Why did I come this early?" I muttered to myself and waited for someone to come. I waited for them until I saw a familiar face. What was his name again...Kai?

"Kai?" He turned to me and smiled, "hey violet!"

[Luna: just in case you don't know those five, I will just give you a little introduction, because I am going to use their Korean name.]

]