【Chapter 28】

Author's POV~•••

"Sunbae-nim, we're sorry!" Beomgyu turned his head to Jimin, his voice close to whining.

"Did I say you could turn back?" Jimin didn't move his eyes away from the laptop on which he was seeing everything in the pen drive y/n gave him.

"Sunbae, please our knees are hurting, we're very sorry, it won't be repeated." Taehyun looked at Jimin making him look back at him.

"Don't understand what I said? If I have to repeat myself–..." Jimin stopped speaking when they both turned their heads again.

"Sorry, sir."

Currently, they were in Jimin's cabin, kneeling by the wall, their hands raised and facing toward the wall as well.

Since their fault wasn't that big, he decided to let them off with easy punishment.

Which was easy, very easy. They just had to kneel, facing the wall, hands raised. Just for 145 minutes. That's all.

"It's all your fault," Kai said lowly, looking at Beomgyu.

"Mine? We both suggested it, dumbass. It's both of our faults!" Beomgyu defended, glaring at him.

"Still yours." Kai scoffed.

"Kai, stop. It was all of ours fault, that's why we're here." Soobin said, his voice stern.

"But—"

"If I hear one more argument about it Shadow, you're staying extra 50 minutes, heard me?" Jimin's voice interrupted Kai, making him gulp.

"I'm sorry, Sunbae," Kai said.

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing to."

"Right...sorry Ben."

"It's fine." Beomgyu scoffed. "I guess."

"Sunbae, can I ask something?" Y/N asked turning her head to Jimin.

"Hm," Jimin didn't move his eyes away from the laptop, still looking at the screen.

"If we made a mistake stealing the pen drive, then why are you going through it?" She questioned.

Jimin sighed, finally tearing his gaze away from the screen. "You're getting punished because first, you decided not to tell me, second, it could have been so dangerous if you'd have got caught, third, she is a damn minster that could lead you to be out of NIS forever. Maybe this will get some sense in your mind."

"Fourth, you all—"

"Sunbae that's enough, we're sorry. Please don't embarrass us more." Yeonjun cut Jimin's words off, quickly turning to the wall, and avoiding Jimin's glare.

•••

"You all can get up."

Jimin said and not so surprisingly for him, none of them got up.

"Sir, I can't seem to feel my legs and hands anymore so I will take some time," Yeonjun said and all the others nodded.

"Same, sir. I can't feel my hands and legs anymore too." Soobin and others nodded again.

Beomgyu hummed, nodding "Me too."

Taehyun nodded, "Me too."

"Me as well." Kai sighed.

"I can't either." Y/N agreed too.

"Seems like your problem, get up," Jimin said, making them look at each other and then again at him.