【Chapter 16】

Author's Pov~•••

"So? NIS decided to set another group?" A handsome man asked.

"Yes Sir, but till yet, no one has tried to hack my phone or any personal device. Seems like they are already losing their shits."

The other one chuckled, making the black-haired male, smirk. "Seems like so." The brown haired smiled, bowing slightly, he said "I'll leave now. Thank you, boss."

The black-haired male nodded and the other man walked away. "Thought that NIS was intelligent, but..." The male trailed off, laughing slightly. "...they're just dumb, unlike their name."

The male looked out of the window, looking at the beautiful night in Seoul. The buildings show loneliness and the streets show lights and laughter of happiness. Just the way, rich people are rich, still poor. Having all the money but still lonely. And poor people are poor but richer than people living cosy lives because they had people to care about them.

The male smirked, 'Did those little shits already got tired and gave up?' He chuckled and walked out of his office.

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Flash walked to his office, only to meet with 'Boss'. He sighed tiredly and looked at the older.

"Why are you here?" His voice was blank, just like the expression on his face.

Boss chuckled, irritating the fuck out of Flash. "Hm, I just wanted to warn you that you still have a chance, kick those inexperienced trannies out of your group or you'll regret it after they show how incapable they are."

Flash fisted his hands, resisting the urge to punch the other. "And who are you to tell me that? We are in the same position, the same, we both have the same authority." Flash said, his voice now dark, his eyes glaring coldly into other’s.

"Well, that's for now. After I'm done with leading my current case, I'll get promoted and I'll be your senior, you'll have to obey me even if you don't want to."

Flash chuckled at the overconfident words of the other, making him mad. "Why the fuck are you laughing?" Boss asked annoyed.

"Isn't it dumb of you to tell everyone about your success that you didn't even achieve? You are working on that case, I'm working on one case as well, you never know who will get promoted." Flash smiled, his smile left Boss burning. 

"Well, with those incapable children, you'll never be able to catch the mastermind you don't even know the name of," Boss said confidently and Flash walked to him, glaring right into his eyes.

"Don't fucking dare to talk single shit about them! You think them, whom you call inexperienced, how the fuck will they have experience when you don't let them be a part of any single case?! How will they learn?! And who the fuck are you to tell me what to do? Did you forget that even if we have the same post, yet, I hold way more power than you and you fucking know it?"

Flash growled, his eyes getting darker as he gripped the collar of the other who snickered. "Mind your language, Flash. I'll complain to Slayer Sunbae. He'll punish you in the hardest way."

Flash smirked hearing that name. "Okay, you want to complain? What will you say to him, that you called my teammates' inexperienced and immature children that's why I got mad and cussed at you? Is that what you're going to say? Come, let's go, complain to him."

His words were sharp like scissors, his voice cold as eyes, his eyes were burning as fire. Boss gulped listening to the slap of truth, Flash said. Each and every word he said was true.