【Chapter 11】

Author's POV~•••

Y/N came out of the hacking room after two hours, finally satisfied with her work. She smiled a little, having all seven phones in her hands. She went to the living room and closed the door back. Listening to the door beeping, Yeonjun turned to her and smiled slightly. 

"Hey, violet!" He smiled.

"Yo! Here's your phone, I changed your password too, it was shit. Anyone would have guessed it." 

She said, passing his phone and Yeonjun nodded, agreeing. "Who the hell put the password ABCD?" 

"Don't judge me, I never thought I would be able to get a single part in this case." Yeonjun groaned, making y/n nod. "To be honest, I never thought so. But guess, everyone is not the same." 

"Yeah, and I am proud to say, we choose the best agent as our role model." Yeonjun smiled, making y/n smile slightly as well.

"EXACTLY!!" 

They both flinched hearing Beomgyu's loud and deep voice. He came out of his and Yeonjun's room and sat on the couch.

"Loud ass bitch." 

Yeonjun muttered, rolling his eyes. Beomgyu glared at him. He was about to snap at him but y/n spoke, interrupting him. 

"Here, Ben. Your phone. I changed your password too. It was shit too." Y/N said, passing his phone to him. He nodded slightly and took the phone. 

"Where are the others?" Y/N asked, and Beomgyu thought for a while then said, "Steve and Terry are practising fighting, and Kai is in his room, trying to figure out something sunbae-nim told him." 

"Okay... What about sunbae-nim? He asked me to meet him." 

"He went out and told us that he will be back in an hour. Wait for him." Yeonjun said and y/n nodded, sitting down beside them. 

•• ━━━━━ ••●•• ━━━━━ ••

Jimin entered his house quietly, not wanting to get the attention of a certain someone. He tiptoed towards the staircase and was about to go up but a voice stopped him.

"Where do you think you are going?" 

Jimin flinched and froze at the deep voice then gulped harshly. He turned around and was met with Yoongi. His step-brother, who takes care of him like a real sibling. 

"H-hyung—...." Jimin stammered with wide eyes.

"When will you stop sneaking in like a thief?" Yoongi sarcastically asked and Jimin rubbed the back of his neck, not knowing what to say.

"I didn't want to disturb you hyung." He finally said, and Yoongi smiled adoringly before keeping back the poker face. 

"And why do you think I will get disturbed if you yell 'I am home?' Huh?" 

This question made him speechless. He looked at his hyung with puppy eyes and said. "I am sorry hyung, I will do it next time. I am going to my room now." Jimin said and was about to go up the stairs but Yoongi stopped him. 

"No Mister, Get your ass on the couch, we are going to talk." 

His tone leaves no room for argument. Jimin sighed and nodded, making his way to the couch. Yoongi followed him and stood in front of him.

"Where are you these days, Jimin? I barely saw you home. Even though I was home all the time, working from home, and you! Where the hell are you? Do you have any idea how much worried I was—"