(𝐒𝟏) 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 - 𝐑𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

Author's Note: This story is a fan-made spin-off story of the Korean drama based on the webtoon comic series: True Beauty. In this story, it will be shown from Kang Soojin's perspective. The cast will be based on the cast in the drama eg: Cha Eun-Woo as Lee Suho, Mon Ga Young as Lim Jugeong, Park Yoona as Kang Soojin, and Hwang In Youp as Han Seojun. Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this story as much as I did writing it. 💗

                             𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐈𝐤𝐬𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐠                                           

I stood there. In front of me were racks of clothes; each a different design, size, or colour. I was admiring them wondering which one to try on when I heard it. That sound. The jingle of the bells when someone entered the shop. Did she come? 

"Jugeong!" I exclaimed rushing towards her to give her a hug. We embraced, both of our hearts filled with joy to be able to reunite yet again. "Soojin!" Jugeong beamed at me, pulling back from our embrace. She pouted. "Soojin! I haven't seen or heard from you since my sister's wedding! The last thing I heard was you moved away from your dad and you were doing volunteer work overseas." I pouted back. "Ah, I'm so sorry I took forever to get in touch! Truth is I've been trying to get a part-time job lately and I haven't had any luck so far."

Jugeong pushed back a strand of hair and secured it with a sparkly clip. She frowned at me. "Soojin, I'm so sorry to hear that." She beamed at me. "Hey, remember I used to do part-time to be able to afford makeup school? Maybe I can help!" She took my hands squeezing them then looked back at me with a twinkle in her eye. I grinned. "Oh could you? That would be amazing Jugeong!" Jugeong let go of my hands and scratched her chin in thought.

She then turned towards me excitedly with a cheesy grin on her face. "Soojin! Now that I've thought about it, that coffee shop I used to work at is hiring! If you could tell me about yourr previous work experience I could write up a reference for you to send to the owner?" I grabbed her hands and squealed in excitement. "That would be awesome, Jugeong! Thank you so much for this opportunity!" Jugeong squeezed my hand and gave me a small smile. "Of course, Soojin! I'm always happy to help a friend out."

                                                                𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏