"Say something," I heard her say and peck my lips before we looked into each others eyes.

Oh God

I love this woman so much.

"I'm going with you. Anywhere you are, I'm going with you, baby. " After I said that, I squell when Lisa kissed me again, and we both ended up lying on the bed as we kissed with such sweetness. It felt so soft and addictive while she held my body possessively.

Lisa pulled away first, and my hand went to her nape, and I caressed it slowly. Our smile never left. We felt so full and contented while we continued to hold and look at each other.

"Let's build our future together,"

My happiness was overwhelming. It's too much to take that I ended up giggling and kissing her again and again while I nodded my head. We smile in between our kisses, unable to get off in each others hold.

"Together." I said, and my girlfriend took me again. And this time, it was soft. We made love with such gentleness. No one was eager. We just held each other happily and intently.

------

3rd Person's POV

Jennie's dad went inside the company of his best friend. It was the same person who helped him win most of his elections. The person behind the scheme of why he's always the one who took charge of Busan.

"Good to see you again." Taylor greeted his friend, and they both shook their hands. He seems nervous and fidgeting because whenever Lawrence asks him that they'll meet in his office in Seoul, her knew that this won't go well.

Lawrence gestured for him to have a seat. While his secretary prepared a bourbon for them to share. He looks serious and very calm. However, despite his appearance, Taylor just knew what this was all about.

"So I heard about your daughter," Lawrence said and crossed his legs. The glass is in his hand while playing with the ice inside it as he looks at Jennie's father.

The latter is restless. He seems troubled that he can't be able to look at his friend. But still, he needed to say something.

"Y-yes, she's, you know. In a relationship with Mr and Mrs Manoban's granddaughter. They are dating." That what he says, hoping that Lisa's background could be a help in this situation he's having.

However, Lawrence only smiles and seats properly. He put the glass on the table and looked at Taylor seriously.

"I thought we had an agreement. That was when Jennie decided to change her mind in being a nun. She would marry my son."

Taylor's eyebrow raised. He knew this was the reason why he wanted to meet him despite the distance, and he knew that he couldn't really disagree with what his friend wanted. The debt of his gratitude was just so much to decline his wishes.

So he took the bottle and poured over his friends glass, and they both shared glances.

"Of course. I remembered it clearly. However, my daughters girlfriend was the reason Jennie didn't continue to be a nun. I also tried to go against their relationship. But I can't really let my daughter hate me, right?" Taylor stopped as he looked at his friend who was already gripping his glass.

"You're a father as well, Lawrence. I knew you understood. " he added in full of hope.

But what shocked him was that his friend suddenly laughed loudly and tapped his shoulder. Smiling from ear to ear before he whispered something that made him shake and his body felt cold.

"You know how my son wanted your daughter. How he's so obsessed with her, and that's the reason why I'm helping you. So don't go telling bullshits of how you wanted a good father for Jennie because in the first place. You're just using her from the start, the agreement, remember?"