Poseidon's Past: Part Deepak

Start from the beginning

The first year of college was the same year my sister died of cancer, it was a great shock for me. My entire life I have been jealous of her because of the better treatment given to her by our parents. She caused so much misunderstanding between me and others and blamed me for her faults which ended up with me getting scolded and beaten a lot of times.

But you know what? I loved her, it was hard to not love her when in this cruel world she was one of the few people who genuinely gave a shit about me. Maybe, it was that time when I decided to become a doctor not to set my life but to help the people and families getting destroyed by this curse called cancer.

After that I never gave care to what others wanted from me, I learned what I wanted not bothering a bit about my marks and shit. It was hard, especially hard for me to live all those days working and studying cancer the entire night and day out. But yes I managed to do it, I became a doctor known for the advancement in medicines in curing cancer.

Don't get the idea that I made an All-mighty cure for the cancer, it wasn't the case. I just made therapies and invented new cures that had a better chance of saving cancer patients compared to previous ones. It wouldn't be wrong to say I advanced cancer-related medicines over several decades in my career.

When I thought my all major problems were now gone, I didn't know what a big joke was going to play out of me. Let me ask you? Why do you bother taking all this injustice? Why? It's pretty simple, we have to live. It's for our life that we bear the wrong and injustice done to us. But what if the very life we all hold dear is on the line?

"Come on! Let's get going!", an officer said to me with disgust on his face hitting me with a stick to make me walk faster. I remained silent on the beating he gave me and walked faster, I was wearing a shirt that showed my identity as a criminal. My hands were cuffed and my whole body had red marks from the beatings they gave me.

Now it is the question, how a prestigious and successful doctor who gave his life for people suffering from cancer and was regarded as a messiah by the masses became a heinous criminal now led to his death? Simple, I am a Rapist. Yes, I who gave his entire life for the betterment of the world is now regarded as a heinous Rapist by the same world.

The funniest thing is that I haven't even raped anyone! Now, how was I put here? It was about five years ago when a minister's daughter proposed her love to me. I was baffled and confused about what to do, I had a love story of my own which ended with me getting a rejection from the girl I loved.

I did what I had to do, I rejected her, though I made sure to do it nicely after all only a person who had experienced some misery can understand the pain of the other going through the same. But things went unexpectedly wrong, that girl threatened me and insulted me in front of everyone.

I slapped her, Yes, I had to do it, and the next thing I knew I was beaten by the crowd and got in jail for slapping a woman publicly. Can you believe it?! That woman insulted me for obviously a petty reason and then it was me who got in jail for that? I must say, the Judicial system is really good and delusional.

Thankfully I got out of jail not long ago as my one colleague had appointed a lawyer for me, and coming out I thought things would return to normal, Oh man how wrong I was, the woman whom I rejected and had slapped me charged me with a rape case. Things went further downhill when many of the female nurses and doctors whom I had worked with charged me with using my position and forcing them with sexual favors.

Damn, I did make out with some of them, but it was with consent and they were the ones who fucking approached me first!! Essentially with some proof of my sexual adventures with few of them with whom I actually make love, I was charged guilty of raping tens of women, when the real number was just four, and that with consent.