Volume 1: Chapter 35

Volume 1: Case 502 - The Intoxicated Frozen Corpse

Chapter 35

Jiang Ting finally got rid of Yan Xi's control and moved his cervical vertebrae: "My innocence does not need to be judged by others."

In front of the City Public Security Bureau building, Yan Xie rushed down the stairs and quickly got into Grand Cherokee. Ma Xiang and other people who were escorting Diao Yong followed him.

As soon as the car door closed, the red and blue police lights headed all the way to the southeast.

"We still need forty minutes, and the SWAT team has almost arrived at the location." Gao Panqing skillfully used the steering wheel to cut into the traffic flow, "Director Lu is on his way from the provincial hall to the target location, and the call just came in saying that until he gets there, this operation is fully under your command, Yan-Ge."

Yan Xie's face was pale, not showing any excitement or agitation.

"It's fine, Brother Yan." Ma Xiang thought he was nervous, so he looked back from the front passenger seat and smiled: "Drug manufacturing, drug trafficking, kidnapping and murder, this is a big case. It's pretty cool to crack it in just a few days. After we catch those little kidnappers tonight, we'll all go home and get a good night's sleep, and then tomorrow afternoon..."

"Lao Gao," suddenly Yan Xie spoke up, "Turn off the siren."

Several people froze at the same time.

"...Hey", confused Gao Panqing did as he asked.

Yan Xie took out the cell phone wrapped in the evidence bag and shook it in front of Diao Yong, "Don't you want to reduce your sentence?"

Diao Yong's eyes turned left and right with that phone: "Yes, yes, yes, I have old parents and children to take care of, give me a chance to turn over a new leaf..."

"But if they killed Chu Ci and got involved in a murder, it would be impossible to reduce anyone's sentence."

"-Ah?" Diao Yong's snot and tears were solidified on his face.

"If you still want to live, just do as I say." Yan Xie's index finger tapped the phone screen, his tone was cold and meaningful: "Make a phone call."

-

"Lao Chi, don't be impulsive, calm down, it's not that easy for the police to-"

"What the fuck are you still day dreaming about!" Chi Rui furiously roared: "That grandson Diao Yong has not contacted us since he was hospitalized yesterday afternoon, and there has been no news about Ding Jiawang either! Where else would they be if they hadn't already been arrested by the police?"

In the open area in front of the factory, several drug dealers argued among themselves. The technician spoke out, "It's possible, but..."

"How long do you think those two would last? They might have sold us out already. Are you not running away because you want to die?! You have to live to make money, but you also have to live to spend it, do you understand that? Let's assume this kid can really recreate the "blue gold", but even if we run away, with China being so big, do you think we won't be able to find another student who knows chemistry!?"

In fact, there was a lot of truth in what he said, and the technician hesitated and glanced at Wang Le, who was equally as hesitant: "Well, that's true..."