69

Kai

As the sun's first rays gently filtered through the curtains, I found myself slowly waking up beside Angelina. Her peaceful face, illuminated by the soft morning light, brought an instant smile to my lips. We had an exciting day ahead - a surprise trip to Paris that I had been planning for weeks.

Carefully untangling myself from the sheets, I sat up on the edge of the bed and stretched, trying not to wake her. Amora was still sound asleep in her crib, oblivious to the world around her. With a quick glance at the clock, I realized it was time to get things rolling.

I leaned over and pressed a gentle kiss to Angelina's forehead, watching as a faint smile tugged at the corners of her lips. "Angel," I whispered, my voice soft and soothing. "Wake up, sleepyhead."

Her eyes fluttered open, the drowsy look in them giving way to surprise as she took in the early hour. "Kai? What's going on?" she murmured, rubbing her eyes.

"Good morning," I greeted her with a smile. "We have a big day ahead, remember? Our trip to Paris."

Her eyes widened, and she sat up, suddenly more awake. "Paris? Oh my God, I can't believe it's today!" she exclaimed.

I chuckled, running a hand through my hair. "Yep, and I've got one more surprise for you."

She raised an eyebrow, a curious smile playing on her lips. "Another surprise? Kai, you're spoiling me."

I stood up and extended a hand to help her out of bed. "Well, I can't help it. You deserve all the best." She took my hand, and I pulled her into a warm embrace, pressing a kiss to her forehead.

Once we were both dressed and ready, I led her downstairs, where Liliana and Nicholas were waiting with knowing grins on their faces. Amora was cradled in Liliana's arms, a small yawn escaping her.

"Ready for your big adventure, little family?" Liliana teased, her eyes twinkling with mischief.

Angelina's gaze flickered between Liliana and me, realization dawning on her. "Wait a minute, is this what you've been planning?"

I nodded, unable to contain my excitement. "Surprise number two - we're flying to Paris on my private jet."

Angelina's jaw dropped. "I didn't know you had a private jet!"

I shrugged nonchalantly. "Well, now you do. And it's all fueled up and ready to go."

She turned to me, her eyes shining with a mix of surprise and awe. "Kai, you really know how to make a girl feel special."

I brushed a strand of hair behind her ear and grinned. "That's the plan, Angel."

As we headed out to the awaiting jet, I couldn't help but feel a sense of anticipation. This trip was more than just a vacation - it was a chance for us to create beautiful memories together, to explore a new city, and to simply enjoy each other's company without any worries or distractions. And with Amora snuggled against Angelina's chest, her little fingers curling around her mother's shirt, I knew that this adventure was going to be unforgettable.

Settling into the plush seats of the private jet, we marveled at the luxurious surroundings. Amora, nestled in my arms, seemed to be just as intrigued by the new environment as we were. Her curious eyes took in every detail of the cabin, and her tiny hands reached out to touch anything within her reach.