Chapter 93 🔞

Warning SMUT

Cadmael and I rushed back to the Palace but I stopped following him at the entrance to the forest.

"I... I can't go back there."

I knew that he needed to be set free but that didn't mean it had to be me. I didn't want to see him. I didn't have any good memories involving him and Cadmael immediately understood. He kissed me on the forehead gently:

"Go back to our room. I'll take care of them. Do you need me to accompany you?"

I shook my head:

"No, it's okay."

I pinched my lips.

"You are going to let them free, right?"

Cadmael nodded:

"Yes. I will let the Duke go and I am sending the others back to their world."

I had no idea how Cadmael got them here in the first place but didn't want to ask. Just thinking about them made me want to puke and I had to rush to my safe space as quickly as possible. Therefore Cadmael went to the cave on his own while I ran back to lock myself inside our room.

As I was walking towards our bedroom, my thoughts started accumulating again and again. I had just too many things to think about and by the time I reached the dark room I was drowning in them.

How did he get them here? What if they came back again? So the Duke was alive all this time. I thought he had died. I was relieved. That's horrible. I cried so much. I accepted his death and felt finally safe. He had suffered so much. No one deserves that. It was horrible. He must be traumatized. What will he do once he comes back? Will he take revenge? Will he hurt me? No. Cadmael wouldn't let me get hurt. But what if he hurt Cadmael? Could he hurt the Emperor? Was he powerful enough? Were we in danger? How could I protect Cadmael? I couldn't even protect myself. What could I do? I was so powerless. Why would Cadmael even be with me? He deserved so much better. But he said he loved me. We are married. Everything is fine. We love each other. But what if the Duke destroys our love? I was pitiful getting all worked up. I couldn't even stay a second away from Cadmael without crumbling. How could I be so weak? He was fine without me.

I couldn't breathe at this point and I thought I would faint.

"Air... I... Need... Air..."

I looked around me, panicked and the only thing I could think of was to curl up on the bed, hugging Cadmael's pillow as close as possible. Smelling it finally calmed my heart down and I forced myself to think about Cadmael. Nothing else. I thought about our wedding, about his vows, about all the times he told me he loved me. I thought about all of this and slowly I fell asleep.

Next time I woke up it was in cold sweats, jumping because the door opened. My heart almost jumped out of my chest and I needed excruciatingly long seconds to recognize Cadmael.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to scare you.

-Cadmael!"

I jumped off the bed and ran to him as quickly as possible. I tripped after three steps and Cadmael immediately opened his arms to catch me. He surrounded my waist with his arms while I hugged his neck with all my strength:

"Cadmael!

-What happened? Did you have nightmares again?

-It's okay now. I am so glad that you came back."

I smelled Cadmael's scent and realized that it was way better than the pillow. I couldn't get enough of it.

"I am so happy you came back."

Cadmael rubbed my hair gently:

"It's okay now. They are gone and they will never come back.

-Promise?

-Yes. And don't worry. I won't let the Duke see you either. You are safe with me.

-I know... I am so glad that you came back."

Cadmael hugged me so close that I could feel my bones shatter.

"More..."

I started pulling on his clothes and kissed Cadmael in a pressing way. Feeling me pull his clothes off, Cadmael immobilized my wrists against my stomach:

"Eschyle. Calm down. What if you regret doing it now?"

I quickly shook my head:

"I won't. I really want to go all the way. I felt so good that I couldn't think about anything else.

-Eschyle... Running is not the solution. I am here if you want to talk. You have been through a lot in the past days. Or we could just lay in silence.

-We can talk later. Now I want to forget. Please..."

Cadmael sighed painfully:

"Are you sure about this?"

I bent closer and kissed him lightly on the lips:

"Yes.

-Do you want to go all the way this time?

-Yes.

-We can stop any moment you just have to tell me.

-Stop talking already. I want to feel you inside me."

Cadmael opened wide eyes before smirking, his cheeks flushed:

"I like hearing you say such things."

Cadmael lifted me before carrying me to the bed and laying me down gently. His lips immediately found mine and his hands undressed me skilfully. I thought he would rush through the preparations but he loosened me just as meticulously as last time and I was already tired by the time I was ready.

He was loosening me so seriously that I thought for a second that we would stop before again. He made me come twice with his fingers and once with his tongue before straightening up and staring at me, his eyes dark. Seeing him frozen made me frown:

"What is it?

-I think it's enough."

He pulled his pants down and what I saw made me shutter. I immediately closed my legs and screamed:

"That can't fit!"

Cadmael giggled before kissing my forehead:

"Are you scared? We could do it another time. I could make you feel amazing without penetrating you."

I quickly shook my head:

"No! I want you deep inside me."

Cadmael flinched and I saw his eyes turn cold:

"Don't say such things so easily."

Seeing his lower part shake made me laugh:

"Did I turn you on?"

Cadmael didn't answer and I felt something hard push against the back:

"Are you ready?

-Yes."

Despite all my muscles tensing up at the same time, I still wanted it. Cadmael tried pushing it in but I suddenly panicked:

"Wait! It will never fit!"

Cadmael pulled back before putting his fingers back inside me, two fingers from each hand:

"I can already fit four fingers. It should be enough. I promise that I will never hurt you. Do you trust me?"

I nodded but seeing me hesitate made Cadmael frown before saying:

"What if we changed positions? You could be on top. It would go in easier."