four

Alex Vesper

RED DRESS, blond hair and diamond shimmering around her neck as she smiled at her fiance with glee of joy and happiness in her blue eyes. The man kissed her cheek as he slowly whispered something in her ear making her laugh throwing her head back as if he just elaborated the best joke in the world.

Though his face is the biggest joke in the world.

I watched them gingerly while drinking the expensive liquid of whisky down my throat as it left a burn, boosting my narcissistic soul. Satisfaction washed over my ego when abruptly the blonde darted her eyes at me.

Bitch

Currently, I was standing in the hall of one the most euphoric halls in the country. Even the air smells like money here. My ex-girlfriend was getting married soon and guess what I was the first person she invited. She thought she was fulfilling her duty by inviting me to her engagement party.

After fucking behind my back for years.

"Are you murdering her inside your head or strangling the man with her?" A voice crooned. I didn't waste my time looking at the bastard. I just pinned my ex Blondie with a devilish smirk as my eyes put holes in her.

Her smile wiped away from her face, like a rose just bloomed but someone poured citric acid on it, incinerating its enamoured gracefulness.

Paris Roderigo, a woman who can be the reason for men's wet dreams and their bucket list wishes. She is beautiful like a god damned model from Victoria Secret. Nice body with good tits. Smooth tan skin with Naomi Campbell like long legs.

She is gorgeous and knows how to present herself in front of the world. A good company in bed and parties. Everything was going smoothly but one day she brought the marriage between us when I always made clear that I don't believe in this shit or love.

I thought she understood when I explained everything then later I found out she was sleeping around with her soon-to-be husband, Steven Connie.

For god sake, how can she choose that short headed stupid over me?

Their height doesn't even match.

"They are not worth my time." I simply replied.

"Then, what are you doing here?" He pocked his nose more into the matter, sounding like a whinny as he is.

"I was the first one she invited." Evan hooted beside me as he choked on his own drink as his laughter echoed in the hall, attaining attention from some guests.

I hope he gets choked when he tries to eat a pussy tonight.

Evan Morenic, one of the most notorious motherfuckers you could ever cross your path with. He acts like a patrician and walks like a benevolent and smiles like a bona fide. But the shit that he does behind the curtain of his beauty and grace, It's uglier than a Naked Mol-Rat and stings like pig shit.

He would burn someone while dancing ballet with Morzat's Lacrimosa.

He would smile like an angel while cutting someone's throat as if he was cutting his birthday cake.

That's what Evan Morenic for you.

He is viled then The American Psycho.

"And you accepted that?" He composed his voice still slightly chuckling while making fun of me indirectly.

The blonde still was staring at me and I knew what was going on, inside her sick head. She was imagining me naked. As I wrapped my hand around her throat as she choked on my dick. I know her like the back of my hand and I know what she wants when I look at her. Her eyes always wanted one thing for me.