┏°⌜ 080: Paths

Comincia dall'inizio

Zeke hesitated for a moment, his anger dissipating as he glanced at the vast expanse of the Paths surrounding them.
"Fine, I'm sorry L/n." he relented, his voice carrying a hint of resignation.
"Well I got a question- What is you Plan B? After all, if this plan fails, we'll have to find another way to ensure our people's survival."

"Uhm... well-"

"Look, over there!"
Eren pointed to the tree-like light.

Looking at the direction closely, there was a shadow-figure coming out if the light. You immediately knew who that was.

"Ymir..."
You breathed out, feeling your heart rate accelerate. Ymir, the source of all Titans, was finally appearing before them.
Without saying a word, Ymir walked in your direction. She kept getting closer.

 She kept getting closer

"Well then y/n."
Zeke added
"Your time to shine."

Although the way he said it was more sarcastic, you took in a deep breath and nodded.
Surprisingly, Ymir walked past Zeke and Eren. She only stopped when she was right in front of you.
The girl just stood there, no facial expression, like an empty shell.

"Ymir..."
You said, your voice barely audible.
So many emotions racked your mind as you stood face to face with Ymir, the source of all Titans and perhaps even your sister. You felt a mix of fear, awe, and an overwhelming sense of responsibility. This moment, this encounter, was beyond anything you could have ever imagined.

Summoning your courage, you took a step forward, your voice trembling but determined.
"Y-Ymir, I know you've suffered for so long, trapped in this endless cycle... but we have a chance to change that. We can break free from this cycle, and together, we can create a world where everyone can live in peace. Please, lend me your strength and give us the possibility to bring every Eldia in my world..."

Ymir's eyes seemed to flicker with a glimmer of recognition for a moment, but her expression remained blank. Sensing a need to reaffirm your purpose, you continued speaking, your voice growing stronger with each word.

"We may not know the full extent of your powers, but we believe in the potential for good. We believe that with your strength on our side, we can make a difference. Please, Ymir, lend us your power. Help us free our- I mean your people."

A long silence hung in the air. For what felt like an eternity, you held your breath, unsure of what her response would be.
But there was nothing. No answer, no movement, no emotion.

"Hm... seems like it is not working, yet I am confused why she walked up to you."
Zeke said with an puzzled expression
"Founder Ymir, lend me your power and bring all Eldia to the world where Y/n is from. I am of royal blood, so do it right now!"

...

No answer again, even if Zeke gives her the command. She just stood there, right in front of you, without any reaction.