Chapter 24: Wattpad's A Meanie So I Can't Write The Full Title

Start from the beginning

"Well you know I'm there!" Xenia said, closing her book after putting the bookmark in.

"Hm, 'kay," Aura said with a shrug. "I should probably return my book anyway."

"I've been dying to read Quidditch Through The Ages!" I said.

We left the girls' bathroom, Morana still with her coffee and Xenia continued reading her book once she knew which way she was going.

On the way up to the library, we passed Draco and Pansy. Draco and Morana smiled at each other, then blushed and quickly looked away.

Aura, noticing that this was a bit strange, looked at Morana with a raised eyebrow.

"Come," Aura said. "In here. Now." We followed Aura into a different girls' bathroom.

"What the hell was that?" Aura asked Morana once we got into the girls' bathroom. Thankfully it was just the four of us.

"Wh-what the hell was what?" Morana asked nervously. Her hands were shaking, her mug in both hands. She then took another sip of her coffee.

"You and Draco!" Aura explained. "I mean, you guys usually smile when you see each other, but...this seems different..."

"Yeah, I noticed that!" I said. "Yeah, they both quickly looked away."

"You guys are omitting me from the conversation!" Xenia said, closing her book.

"Actually, it's a conversation," Morana said, although it wasn't as snarky as usual. She sounded panicky. "When somebody's done talking you can speak. So we're not omitting you from the conversation." She smiled weakly, then took a sip of her coffee.

"Plus," I said, "you were reading and we respected that."

Xenia smiled at me. "Thanks!"

Aura gasped, her hands going over her mouth.

"You didn't!" Aura half-whispered to Morana, her hands moving down form her mouth.

"We-we didn't what?" Morana asked. Then she took another sip of coffee.

"You! And Draco! You...you guys did it, didn't you?"

Morana started coughing. She was probably choking on her coffee. "Wh-what?"

"Aura!" I said. "Why would you think that?"

"Well, 'cause of the look in Morana's eyes!"

Xenia then looked in Morana's eyes. Morana awkwardly smiled with a shrug. Xenia's eyes widened.

"She's right!" Xenia said. "Her eyes - they're different!"

"So," Aura said, "did you guys do it?"

"Aura!" I said.

"Just curious," Aura shrugged as she looked at me. She looked back at Morana. We all looked at Morana.

Morana tensed up, then relaxed with a sigh. She was looking at the ground, almost like she was ashamed. "Yeah. Yeah, we did."