Chapter 27: Aura's Heart Possibly Broken (...AGAIN)

......hi guys...... It's me. Morana...

So uh...Draco and I...sorta...did the thing that we mentioned at the end of the last chapter?

I'm sorry! I couldn't help myself! I'm just a stupid teenager with with stupid f**king hormones. F**k it. I might as well admit it though...

I had sex with my boyfriend, Draco. There. If I'm going to be doing it I should be saying it too.

Okay. So, remember all the way at chapter 11 when I said that all four of us narrators had secrets that we didn't share? We've all shared them at this point in the story! Couldn't figure out what they were? Don't worry! Morana Drax will save the day!

Aura- That she had a crush on me (very flattering, but I'm f**king straight)
Me- That I actually had a moment of decency at the Quidditch World Cup (I regret that moment)
Xenia- That she was starting to like Maxwell (even though I hate her, I have to admit they're a cute as shit couple)
Tess- She had visions of the Aura/Luna and Xenia/Lily break ups

Okay. So we got that out of the way...

Now, you must be pretty scared because of the chapter title. Or at least nervous.

Good.

You should be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AURA'S HEART POSSIBLY BROKEN (...again)

So this happened a little while after, uh...Draco and I...had sex...yeah...

Anyway, um, Tess, Aura, and I were walking down to Hogsmeade. Xenia was already there. She went with Maxwell to meet Stephano and William, or something. I wasn't entirely sure. Tess, Aura, and I were talking as we entered the village. We saw Xenia running up to us, although not with a smile on her face. She looked...upset.

"A-Aura!" Xenia said as she came to a stop. "I...I just saw... Actually...I don't think you wanna know..." She looked down at the ground.

"No, come on, tell me!" Aura said with a smile.

Xenia looked up, her ice blue eyes filling up with tears. "I...I just saw Luna... She...she has a boyfriend..."

Aura's face looked like her heart just shattered and she physically felt the broken pieces. "Wh...what?" she asked breathlessly.

"I'm so sorry!" Xenia said, shaking her head and slightly crying. "I-I saw her in the Three Broomsticks with..." She looked at Tess. "With Benjamin Keller. Your Yule Ball date, Tess."

Tess looked a bit upset, but not surprised. Tess looked at Aura. "Hey, you okay?"

Aura's teeth clenched. "I don't believe you..." she told Xenia. She looked like she was about to cry but was rebelling against herself.

"You wanna take a look or...?" Xenia asked.

Aura nodded, that strong look still on her face.

We started walking to the Three Broomsticks as I talked to Aura.

"Aura..." I began. "If...if what Xenia said is true...then I'm truly sorry. I know how that feels..."

Aura turned her head to me. "At least you guys started dating afterwards. And at least all was forgiven." She looked straight again.

When we got to the Three Broomsticks, the first thing we saw when we walked in the door was Luna and Benjamin staring lovingly at each other during a conversation. Luna laughed at something that Ben said, then she kissed him on the cheek.

We were all staring at Luna and Ben.

"W-wow..." Tess said.

"Are you okay, Aura?" I asked. I turned my head to look at her, but apparently she had walked out while we weren't looking. "Guys." Tess and Xenia then noticed that she was gone, too.