Chapter 30: The Hidden Object

"Alright, what the hell was that?" I asked Tess the next morning at breakfast. We were in the giant doorway to the Great Hall.

"What the hell was what?" Tess asked me.

"That dream I had last night."

"Oh, yep. Vision. Me. Welcome."

"Welcome? I feel like I was in thrall to him! I just-I just watched a guy get tortured, and you're saying you're welcome?!"

"Well I...thought it would be useful."

"Useful?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. "How so?"

"We learned that somebody is dead," Aura said with a shrug as she came over to us with Morana. "Wait, shit, you were talking about our dreams, right?"

"Yep," Tess answered with a smile.

"But who?" I asked. "And-and where?"

"I'm pretty sure it's in England," Morana put in. "At least in the UK. I don't quite know who it could have been, however... Whoever it was, I feel sorry for them. Being dead sounds no fun."

"Agreed," Tess said. "But just...I don't get it...that's why I shared it. I thought at least one of us would understand it..." Tess looked at Aura. "Aura..?"

"Sorry mate," Aura said with a shrug as she shook her head. "I'm not the one."

"Oh." Tess pouted. "Poo."

"Oh, sorry, I'm gonna go now, but you ladies can keep talking," Morana said.

"Morana -!" Aura began as Morana walked around her.

"Well sorry! Draco's coming out of the Great Hall and I need to speak to him! Bye! I'll see you in Herbology."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE HIDDEN OBJECT~~~~~~~~~~

See us in Herbology she did, but that was unimportant. Morana's conversation with Draco, however, was.

"Draco!" Morana said as she started walking out of the Great Hall.

"No," Draco responded.

"But all I said was your name!"

"Exactly."

"Draco wait! Please!"

Draco stopped after turning right and going down a little ways. He turned around and leaned against the wall with his arms crossed. "Go ahead. Speak. I'll listen."

Morana took a deep breath before speaking softly. "Draco...I know that I messed up. And I shouldn't have. I shouldn't have to apologize. But...I do. I am really, really sorry. I'll do anything to make it up to you. Please don't be angry with me anymore..."

Draco looked down then smiled. "It's okay Rana," Draco said as he looked up at her. "I was just pissed and needed some time. I just don't like people promising something then breaking it."

"Yes! I completely respect that! I won't say anything about it ever again! I'll make sure your sister and friends don't either!"

"Thank you."

Morana smiled. "You're welcome,"

Morana and Draco then kissed.

"I'm glad you're okay now," Morana said. "I was afraid we were never going to do that again."

"Aw, come on baby. Nothing could make me mad enough to break up with you."

Morana smiled before kissing her boyfriend again.