The Goblet Of Fire Through Another's Eyes

Narrated by Aura Malfoy, Morana Drax, Xenia Fairchild, and Tess Booker.

Another year, another story.

Aura, Morana, Xenia, and Tess are now in their fourth year at Hogwarts. Their lives haven't changed much.

Aura is the same brave Gryffindor we all know and love.

Morana is the same cunning, mean Slytherin we...occasionally love.

Xenia is the same intelligent Ravenclaw we can relate to in more ways than one.

And Tess is the same kind Hufflepuff with her gift of Divination we all want to have as a friend.

But everybody changes at least a little bit.

And after the event called the Triwizard Tournament they will have no idea what they're dealing with.

NOTE I: This story (well, what happens in this that's from the book), the place, the names, and some of these quotes are not mine. They are the magnificent J.K. Rowling's. I'm just writing fanfic for her wonderful story. Some of these quotes are exactly from the book for the events of the characters.

NOTE II: IMPORTANT! PLEASE TELL ME IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR OR SPELLING MISTAKES THAT I MIGHT HAVE MISSED. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT GREATLY. THANK YOU.

RATED PG-13 POSSIBLY R FOR LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE, AND CONTENT

**Sequel to The Prisoner of Azkaban Through Another's Eyes**