Chapter 29: The Vision-Like Dream

So as you know we skedaddled out of there when Barty Crouch started getting mad and stuff. It was really weird.

You know, skedaddle doesn't even seem like a word. Like...it's a nice word, but it doesn't always sound like a word, you know?

Sorry. I'm just Ravenclaw-ing, as always since I'm Xenia the Ravenclaw. Don't mind me...

Okay. So you know how the rebel sisters were gonna do a rebellious thing? Yeah...

Let me go to there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE VISION-LIKE DREAM~~~~~~~

On that day I didn't actually know that they were going to do it. So I went to the Great Hall in the morning. There was barely anyone there due to the extreme earliness. I mean, we're teenagers. My amazing boyfriend was there, however, so I walked over to the Hufflepuff table to say hello.

"Hey," I said with a sleepy smile as I sat down to his left.

"Hello beautiful," Max said as he smiled back, kissing my forehead.

I hugged him around his stomach, my body melting into him. He put his left arm around my shoulders as he ate his breakfast with his other hand. I stared at the food, unsure what to eat.

"You okay babe?" Max asked me, my mind straying from the thought of food.

"Yeah," I answered after a second of thinking. "I'm just tired."

"Really? You seem a bit down."

"No. Just the normal stuff. Stressing about school. Worried that nobody likes me. Afraid of getting bullied. The usual."

"You're worried that nobody likes you?"

"Well yeah. I mean...if somebody says that they care about you then they don't... I just don't wanna experience that."

Max dropped his fork and hugged me tightly. "Well then you'll never have to worry about that," he whispered in my ear. I hugged him tighter.

After a minute or so of hugging I released from the hug to look at Maxwell's beautiful eyes.

"Do you ever worry that if something bad happened to you nobody would be there to help you?" I asked, the question coming out before I could stop it.

"Sometimes, yeah. But I have such great friends and an amazing girlfriend that I have nothing to worry about. Especially considering that my girlfriend's friends like me."

I smiled up at him. "Yeah. That makes since."

Maxwell turned to his food, his one arm still around my waist. "What about you? I assume you do since you asked."

"Well, yeah. What if Aura and Tess, or even you, didn't try to help me with something?"

"You have nothing to worry about. I care a lot about you, Aura and Tess care a lot about you. Hell, Morana cares a lot about you."

I stared at Maxwell for a second. "Are you f**king kidding me?"

Max smiled. "No, actually. I'm being one-hundred percent serious."

"Really? Because I feel like you're not."

Max laughed. "No! I'm not! Seriously! Even when Aura and Tess make Morana do something for you she doesn't complain much." Max shrugged. "I don't know. I can't explain it. She just seems to have a fondness for you, even if it's not a lot."