Chapter 6: The Way To The Quidditch World Cup...Thing

Okay. I'm calmed down. But just...their house is so beautiful and magical that I just wished I could live there for eternity...

I guess this is what Lily and Tess's lives are like. Half magical, half Muggle. I wonder which side they prefer. Me personally, I like the magical side of the universe more.

So anyway, I had been at Malfoy Manor for a couple days (Aura somehow convinced Morana to lie and say I was half-blood, although I'm not sure how) when things got a little more...interesting. Morana, Aura, and I were heading down to the library because I wanted to talk about the Rings of Hogwarts, but what I wanted to tell them was in a book that I didn't wanna misquote.

Aura opened the doors to the library, and her father was in the library accompanied by a woman. The woman had dark brown hair similar to Morana's natural color, and sapphire blue eyes. She was considerably short, about the same height as Aura, Morana, and me, 5'4". When Aura opened the door they both glared at us.

"Oh, Aura," Lucius said with a disgusted look on his face. "How nice to see you." Obviously a sarcastic bastard.

"Mom?" Morana asked, probably talking to the woman. "Wh-what are you doing here?"

"I'm on, uh, business with Lucius here," Morana's mother answered. Morana's mother tugged her left sleeve down. "Now, please leave Morana. We still have to discuss business."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE WAY TO THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP...THING

"Well," Aura said after we left the library, "Death Eater, the way your mom tugged on her sleeve to cover her Dark Mark? Flawless as shit. Seriously. I barely even noticed it!"

"Yeah, I know," Morana grimaced.

"Hey, wasn't your mom supposed to get the Dementor's Kiss or something?" I asked.

"Oh. Yeah. She was. Cornelius Fudge decided against it, but then forgot to mention it to us until she came home."

"Hm. You think the Minister for Magic would tell somebody that their family member isn't dying or...loosing their soul."

"Yeah," Morana sighed. "That would be nice."

"But it really makes you wonder, doesn't it?" Aura asked. "Not Cornelius Fudge's sudden change of heart, but both of our Death Eater parents here talking about 'business'."

"Yeah," Morana agreed. "Yeah, it is a bit suspicious. Maybe there are Death Eater plans happening. I mean, that dream that Tess gave us -"

"Wait, you guys got that dream, too?" I asked.

"Yeah. But maybe that dream means..."

"That Lord Blahblahblah's coming back sooner than we think," Aura said. "And maybe our parents know about it."

"And let's hope that someone somewhere will be able to stop..." I began. I then realized what Aura said and frowned. "Wait. Lord Blahblahblah?"

"Whaat?!" Aura asked. "I didn't like You-Know-Who, He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named, or the Dark Lord, so I came up with a name of my own!"

"Oh, okay," I said with a smile. "Well, let's hope that someone will be able to stop Lord Blahblahblah before he can come back."

"One guess who might do it, even if it's an accident," Morana sighed.

And I think we all thought of the same person.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE WAY TO THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP...THING

So later that day we left to go to the Quidditch World Cup. We Apparated. Aura, Morana, and I went with Aura's mother, and Draco went with their father. Lucius and Draco had already left when Narcissa asked, "Xenia, you have Apparated before, correct? Your mother Apparated you here...?"