Chapter 16: The Goblet Of Fire (Through Another's Eyes)

"V-V-V-Vikdor Krum?!" Morana practically yelled.

"Yes, Morana," I said. "'Vikdor Krum' is here!"

"Sdop mocking me!" Morana whined. Morana moved away from Draco and turned around to see Viktor.

"Ohmygod!" she said. "Thad-thad really is Vikdor Krum! Ohh no. No no. He can't see me like this! No! I'm sick! No!"

"Well, so is heeee..." Aura said, turning to look at her. Aura's voice trailed off because when she turned around to look at Morana she was putting the hood of Draco's robes up to cover her face. "What the f**k are you doing?"

"If I'm do meet Vikdor Krum he can'd look ad me while I'm sick!" Morana answered.

"Come on," Draco said softly to Morana as he walked closer to her. "Show me that pretty face of yours." He took the hood off, but Morana quickly put it back on.

"No," Morana said. "No, Morana's pretty face will be back when she's nod sick anymore."

Draco took the hood off again. "Well whoever's saying this must be lying." Morana smiled up at Draco, unsure of how to respond. But then she didn't have to. Draco kissed her forehead.

WHY ARE THEY SO FUCUKING CUTE?!?!

Sooo anyway! After a little bit the Hogwarts students followed the Durmstrang students up the steps. Morana gave Draco his robe back, which he at first refused until she forced him to take it. Although they did this with smiles on their faces, and they were just the cutest things.

God, when I get in a relationship I want it to be like theirs.

We got in the Great Hall and sat at our usual tables. The Ravenclaw table had guests from Beauxbatons, which Xenia was freaking out about. Xenia was looking at Aura and me, and since she was sitting near one of them (there was only one person between them) she pointed with her mouth wide at them like she was screaming, then gave us a thumbs up.

I giggled at Xenia, although to be perfectly honest I would've reacted the same way.

The Durmstrangs sat over at the Slytherin table, which Morana was freaking out about, too. Although she seemed to be asking herself why she had to be sick on the day that Viktor f**king Krum came to Hogwarts.

At the Slytherin table Draco and his goons Crabbe and Goyle (along with a bunch of other students) looked very smug about the fact that Vicktor f**king Krum and other Durmstrang students were sitting with them. As I was looking at them I saw Draco leaning forward to talk to Viktor (although little did I know he was asking Viktor for an autograph for Morana; can we give a best boyfriend award over here?!).

When all the students were in the Hall the staff started coming in with the two headmasters and one headmistress at the end of the line. The Beauxbatons students rose to their feet when Madame Maxime came into view, and they didn't sit back down again until she was sitting next to Dumbledore's seat. For some reason some Hogwarts students laughed at them for doing that. We all do things differently. Plus it's a sign of respect. If that's how they do things at Beauxbatons we can't laugh at them for doing something a little different.

Dumbledore was still standing, and silence fell in the Great Hall. He then spoke, "Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, ghosts and - most particularly - guests." Dumbledore beamed at the Beauxbatons and Durmstrang students. "I have great pleasure in welcoming you all to Hogwarts. I hope and trust that your stay here will be both comfortable and enjoyable. The tournament will be officially opened at the end of the feast. I now invite you all to eat, drink, and make yourselves at home!"