Chapter 28: The Madness Of Mr. Crouch

Comenzar desde el principio

I stared at Draco. Those gray eyes were always so trusting and calming. Whenever I looked at those eyes I knew I was safe. After all, both my best friend and my boyfriend share those eyes.

"But isn't it all about how I see myself?"

Draco thought about this. "Yes. It is. It is important of how you see yourself. But if you think you're worthless you need somebody there to remind you that you're not. And don't even worry about that. The Malfoy twins always have your back."

I smiled, new tears forming in my eyes. I started crying. This time it wasn't because I was upset. It was because I finally realized what everybody's been trying to tell me. They're always there for me, even if my own mother isn't. And for that I was grateful.

Draco wrapped his arms around me and hugged me.

"Thank you, Draco," I said as I hugged him back, my face buried into his chest.

Draco kissed the top of my head. "You're welcome, Morana."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE MADNESS OF MR. CROUCH~~~

(AUTHOR'S NOTE: So, this part of the chapter I need to tell you guys about. In this chapter Draco tells Morana about a secret that he's been keeping from her. Don't worry. It's not that major. But I just wanted to give the person whose idea it was the credit for it. The tumblr user moonyandpadfoot07 came up with this headcanon. She deserves the credit for it. :) And since you readers like Harry Potter, if you have a tumblr I suggest that you follow her. :))

Okay. Soo, you saw that...

Anyway, another important part of this story also had to do with Draco.

I'm sorry! A lot of stuff I think is important has to do with Draco!

Although I think he, as a person, is important.

But anyway, a couple days later. Xenia still didn't find her great-grandmother's necklace or the bracelet that Max gave her. Xenia wasn't talking to me. Aura and Tess did, but I told them that I was kinda just...that I kinda just wanted to be by myself for a little while. Needed to think about stuff on my own.

So I finished all of my homework (F**KING FINALLY), and I felt so f**king relieved. I wrote a letter to my dad. It was...about how my mother didn't actually love me... I wanted some clarification from him to see if that was true. And I wanted to thank him for being a good person and parent.

When I was almost finished writing the letter in the common room after the majority of people already went to bed, Draco walked over to me.

"Hey, Morana," Draco said with a smile that I saw out of the corner of my eye as he started sitting down. "What's up?"

"My dick," I said with a smirk.

Draco started cracking up laughing, probably because of my unexpected reply. He missed the couch and landed on the floor. He went up on his knees, his usually pale face red, almost like his sister's hair.

"I was trying to have a serious conversation!" Draco said, still partially laughing.

I looked up at Draco's face, my own face in mock surprise. "Well how was I supposed to know?!" Draco was laughing as I spoke. It took Draco a second to calm down. I smiled at him as he did that. He was so adorable.

Draco sighed as he moved onto the couch right next to me. "I need to talk to you."

"Is it important or can I finish this letter first?" I asked as I started writing again.