I left the room and went to the room that Jaune was in to check on him, When i arrived i saw him tearfully embracing Pyrrha while smiling. I felt happy for them as it seemed that Jaune was after adjusting and was happy that he was going to be a father.

I entered the room and they invited me to sit to talk with them so i took a seat and began to explain the plan that was about to commence.

Yu : I'm leaving soon Jaune, I'm going to put an end to this fight but first i wanted to say that if something happens i want you to know that i'm very proud of the man you've become, The previous Masters have probably told you this already but, You've made all the right choices ever since you gained this power and i know you'll do even greater things in the future.

Jaune : Why are you saying this ? You're making it sound like you're not coming back.

I just shook my head and sighed.

Yu : This fight is going to be new territory for me, Taking down such a massive creature and thats not to mention the apparently immortal bitch who made it.

Pyrrha put her arm around Jaunes shoulder for comfort as she understood that there were no guarantee's and in this fight against an enemy we knew very little about it was better to be realistic about my chances.

Yu : I told you and everyone else once that all Quirks have limits even to me and in this fight i'll be pushed to my limit like i never have before.

As Jaune listened he started to shed some tears while gritting his teeth, Pyrrha was trying to keep him calm but he was clearly very emotionally distressed.

Jaune : Then let me come with you, I can help but i just can't let you do this alone.

I smiled and went close to him as he cried, I put my hand on his shoulder and squeezed it tightly.

Yu : You and everyone else have been the best thing in my life after my original family, You in particular pulled me back from a very dark place and i love each and every one of you for it, But this is something i have to do myself as the power required is going to need to be off the charts.

Jaune : But why, Why must you do this ? Haven't you given enough for this war ?

His head drooped down as he let his tears escape, Pyrrha was bawling too while holding him so i knelt down and looked him in the eye's and answered.

Yu : Because it's a Heroes job to save those in need no matter what right ??

I told him with a dopey smile on my face. Jaune wept in sadness but nodded weakly as i stood up and went to the door to finish this war.

I met with Yang, Ruby and Weiss on the top deck of the ship by the door to the outer hull and explained the plan but naturally they were all opposed to this Yang and Ruby especially.

Yu : I know this isn't what you want but i'll have to give everything i have to destroy that thing and no-one can be near me then or they would be instantly vaporised.

Yang was visibly upset and had a few tears in her eye's but she was strong and knew that this might be our one chance. Ruby on the other hand was devastated, She loved me like a big brother and begged me not to go while Weiss held her hand.

Yu ; I'll come back if it's the last thing i do i promise okay.

Ruby : You better come back or i'll hate you forever.

I stepped close to her and wrapped my arms around her as she cried.

Yu : No you won't, It's not in your nature to hate that's why i love you so much.