All Good Things

I awoke the next morning with a massive yawn and realized that i was still extremely tired, I was just about to get up to wash and dress when a pair of hands grabbed me and pulled me back down.

I looked to the side just in time to see Yang's face still sleeping with a content smile before she hugged my face into her breasts. I used permeation to free my head and got out of bed only to look back and shake my head.

Yu : What am i going to do with you huh ??

I mentally laughed at her, She is so adorable when she's like this but getting up after we spend the night together is still a challenge as she really likes to cuddle in the morning. I saw her stirring so i went to my closet to gather my things when a wolf whistle came from behind me.

I turned and looked at her again and saw she was sitting up and starring at me with a look that said she was checking out my naked body as i sorted my clothes for the day.

Yang :  Mmmmm looking good, I don't suppose i can interest you in some morning fun ??

I sighed and went to her and kissed her on the head but shook mine afterwards,  Normally i would but we had the final's of the tournament today and we needed to get ready as the clock said it was already 8:30 AM.

Yu : Sorry my love but we need to shower and get ready, After all today is the final's and i need some coffee as you kind of wore me out last night.

She stifled a laugh and nodded, She then got up and grabbed a towel and a robe and left the room to use the baths on the ground floor. As i was on my way down i noticed Jaune and Pyrrha coming out of his room together each of them in a robe with a towel And i smirked to myself as it seemed they had finally slept together.

(Timeskip)

We were on our way to the Arena after we had all bathed and had breakfast. it seem's i was not the only one who had noticed that Jaune and Pyrrha had become lovers as Nora had been teasing them to no end until i had turned the tables by asking when she and Ren were going to do the same. As we were taking our seat's i saw Qrow off to the side of the seating area so i excused myself to go and speak to him.

Qrow : It's done, But are you sure we should have done this ??

Yu : Yes, If i'm right this will be the best precaution and i'm sure it will be needed soon.

Qrow : Okay, I'll tell Oz then scout out the surrounding area and see what i can find, I'll call you if i find anything.

I nodded and went to the seats to watch the last few fight before the grand finale.

(Timeskip)

It was at late afternoon and the last match was about to begin, The final was between Jaune and Yang who were in their fighting positions just waiting for the match to commence.

Port : Begin !!!

Yang put her hands behind her and blasted herself towards Jaune and as she reached him she changed her direction by pointing her hands down and blasting herself up and over Jaune in order to reach his blindspot.

Jaune looked surprised fopr a moment but then moved out of the way before the explosion could touch him, But what confused me was how as he didn't even look in Yangs direction.

(Jaune pov)

I saw Yang blast towards me and got ready to block the attack with my shield but then i heard a voice.

First : It's time

Nana : Yes now Jaune you must open yourself up to our power.

En : With these new abilities you will become unrivaled.