A Mother's Truth.

(Yang pov)

I was in total shock when after waiting like Yu said he walked back in the room with my mom right behind him.

Yang : MOM !!!

Raven : Yes it's me.

I was overcome with a feeling of extreme anger and surprise at seeing her here right in front of me and then i turned my attention to Yu.

Yang : How did you find her ? And where did she come from ?

Yu : Yang, I actually met your Mother a short time before I started at Beacon but until just a few minutes ago i had no idea she was your Mother.

Yang : I want to know everything, Start talking.

(Yu pov)

Yu : Well it began a few weeks before beacon started i was touring this world as a way to learn as much as i could.

(Flashback)

'Am i a magnet for trouble' ? i thought as i found myself surrounded by these bandit type people after they shot at me while i was just strolling along a dirt road in the wilderness.

Bandit 1 : Hold it right there !

Bandit 2 : And turn over all your money and other valuables and we might spare your life.

I rubbed my head in annoyance as these fools were the textbook definition of shifty criminals, At least the villains from my world had a bit of style and originality.

Yu : Oh no what ever will i do someone please save me.

I said in a very overly dramatic way the bandits looked very confident and i realized that they didn't understand sarcasm, So i laid it on thicker.

Yu : Oh woe is me here i am completely helpless against these oh so scary bandits.

Bandit 1 : Yes you should be scared, Now give us your money.

Bandit 2 : Dude i think he's messing with us.

Bandit 3 : You think ?

Bandit 1 : Hey are you mocking us !!??!!

 Yu : No, No, No, Pfft Yeah

Bandit 1 : Well i'll teach you not to mock us like that

I just shrugged and decided to mess with them a bit more as i did find it to be very entertaining.

Yu : Well how would you like me to mock you then, I take requests.

Bandit 2 : That's it get him.

(Timeskip)

I had just beat the bandits black and blue and to be honest i wondered how they survived out here in the wild considering their skill's were absolutely pathetic, But i did find out where their camp was so i decided to go there and stop them for good after all i am a Hero and this would help any nearby villages.

I entered the camp and announced myself loudly.

Yu : Hey whoever the leader is get out here !!

I saw a large tent in the distance and it was at that moment the flap opened and out walked a woman dressed in red armor with her hand on her sword.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.