Now Playing: this is what falling in love feels like

Status: Unedited

Published: August 4, 2023

You and Giyuu woke up in each other's arms, the covers only covering your feet now.

"Good morning, Giyuu," you smiled tiredly, Giyuu pulled you to his chest as you hear him let out a sigh. "Good morning, Y/n..." he replies with a deep voice.

You sat up and stretched, Giyuu started to fix the sheets and you stood up, putting your clothes on and stripping off your pajamas.

Giyuu's back was turned on you the whole time to give you some respect while you changed your clothes. He put on his shirt after, he fell asleep shirtless last night.

You dug in your bag for your disposable vape and found it, bringing it with you as you skipped to the kitchen. "I'll make breakfast!" you say from the hallway, taking a sip of your vape and brought the smoke to your lungs, letting out a cloud of smoke.

Giyuu smiles, "alright," he simply replies, fixing the sheets.

You thought for a while on what to cook, hitting on your vape a couple of times as you thought.

You looked at Giyuu who was approaching you, buttoning up his shirt. "What's the matter?" he asks you, hugging you from behind. You held his arms that were around your waist, "can't think of anything to cook you..." you simply say.

Giyuu hums and places his chin on your head, "you can cook anything, I'll eat anything you make," he says, smiling a little at you giggle. "Alright, alright. But at least tell me what you want me to cook," you say, turning around to meet Giyuu's blue eyes, wrapping your arms around him.

"Surprise me," he says, his breath ticking your face.

You roll your eyes, "well dang, okay. Good thing we went shopping two days ago," you say, opening up the cupboards and took out the loaf of bread you bought along with some eggs, some slap-on cheese as you call it, and lastly some bacon from the little cooler that you placed in the corner of the kitchen.

You cracked open the eggs and scrambled them up in a bowl, putting some oil in the pan as you put it on low heat.

"Feel like sun~

On my skin~

So this is love~

I know it is~

I know it sound super cliche~

But you make me feel some type of way~

This is falling, falling in love~"

You sang to yourself as you poured half of the eggs on to the pan, putting two slices of bread on top of them. "Dang, I feel lively today," you giggle to yourself as you flipped the whole thing and folded up the eggs inside the bread and put cheese in it.

"Giyuu!" you yelled.

"Yeah?!" he yelled from outside, carrying the laundry.

"Which would you like?! Spam or bacon?!"

"I don't know! You choose for me!"

You shrug, "bacon it is," you smile as you open the air fryer and put in 6 strips of bacon before setting the timer and closing it.

You took off the bread and served it on a plate, doing the same process for Giyuu's breakfast. By the time you've finished Giyuu's sandwich, the bacon was already cooked so you squished it all in between the sandwiches and brought the plates to the table.