Now Playing: Got Me Singing

Status: Unedited

Published: July 25, 2023

A/N: I'm sorry y'all, but there won't be a lot of interactions with Giyuu and the reader in these next few chapters. Forgive me 🥲

And while there's time, I'm going to have to edit the other chapters I've posted. But there's still going to be updates daily.

Once you all arrived at the district, Tengen paid for rickshaws you all could ride on.

"Wow... it's so lively at night..." said Tanjiro, you giggled. "Trust me, you wouldn't like it here much if you found out what this place was all about," you whispered in his ear, Tanjiro raised a brow at you while Zenitsu only giggled.

You pat his head, "but this yellow head here, absolutely feels like he's in heaven's gates right now," you rub his head, Zenitsu smiles at you. "You bet!"

You put your arm around Inosuke's shoulder, leaning into him. "How's your eyes, man?" you asked, he laughs. "The lights here are nothing compared to your village!" he says, crossing his arms. You pat his head covered by his hide, "glad to know you've gotten used to the city!"

"Try your best not to stand out," says Tengen, all of you nod.

You look around to see prostitutes in every corner. For some reason, you start to blush when the women called out for you, making you take off your hood to get a good look on their faces.

Zenitsu jumped off the rickshaw, then Inosuke. Tanjiro jumped after them and lastly, you jumped to one of the balconies.

Tengen turned his head, annoyed to see an empty rickshaw behind him. "Those damn brats!" he yelled, starting to look everywhere for all four of you.

You jumped to one of the balconies where two girls were calling you, eating some apples. "Hello, would you like some?" asked a girl, showing you her basket filled with apples. You gladly took one and had yourself a bite, "wow, these are sweet!" you smiled.

The girls giggled, making you blush and tuck your hair behind your ear. One of the girls yanked your hood off to see your face, they smiled. "Wow, you're really beautiful," they said, you blushed some more. "I-I'm not that pretty..." you replied.

The girl with brown hair approached you, "say, would you like to join our brothel?" she asked, you looked down. "I gotta ask my Master first," you smiled.

Her smile widened, "so does it mean you'd be willing to join?" she asked, you nodded. "Yeah, of course! You guys seem really nice," you smiled.

The girls squealed, you did too as you were pulled in their hug. You jump back down and looked for Tengen who was dragging Zenitsu by his Haori.

"Tengen!" you called out happily, his head turned to you. "Yeah? Whatever it is, it better be good news," he says, you put your hands up. "It is! That brothel over there wants me to work for them!" you pointed at the house you came from, Tengen looked at the girls you were withe earlier and they blushed at his handsomeness.

"Oh, you mean the Tokito House? I'll allow you since it's one of the brothels I'm suspicious about. But before you go, I need to talk with the four of you first," he says, you nod. "I'll just tell my friends! Be back in a bit!" you said, running back to the house and jumping on the balcony again. "So? Did your Master approve?" asked the black haired girl, you gave them a thumbs up. "Fuck yes!" you high fives with them.

"But he'll need to talk with me and my friends first, then he'll drop me off here," you say, winking at the two. "You better!"

You giggled as the two waved goodbye to you, running back to Tengen as he led you four to a Wisteria House where he asked for women's clothing and some make up.