Now Playing: About Damn Time

Status: Unedited

Published: August 1, 2023

You and Giyuu arrived first at your destination, taking off your helmets and letting your hairs flow free along the harsh winds.

"First time I've ever seen you let your hair down," you told Giyuu, placing your helmet on the left side mirror. Giyuu placed his at the right and began to tie his hair up, "it felt uncomfortable when I wear it inside the helmet," he says.

You smile and started to do the same, "for real."

Tengen and his wives arrived second via Constant Total Concentration Breathing, Muichiro was third and Sanemi was the last.

"Y'all better have a good reason for the Master to send me here along y'all's stinking asses," says Sanemi.

You gave him a dumb look, "yeah, and would the Master need a reason? Should I ask him? Hm?" you asked, getting to his face.

Sanemi pushed you off harshly, making you land with your back on the ground. Giyuu ran to you and helped you up, "don't be rash, Shinazugawa," Tengen scolds him.

You asked for the Master some Pillars that are currently free to help you check out the Bikers'club that you so want to give a beating to.

Unfortunately, Sanemi was one of them.

You bumped fists with Makio, hugged Suma and high-fived Hinatsuru. "I missed you guys!" you say, Suma giggles.

You look at Tengen to see his left hand all gone. You didn't notice it back at Yoshiwara, but you frowned at the sight.

Tengen pats your head with a small smile, "hey, Lil Y/n. Good to see you're awake already," he says.

You smile sadly at him, "because of our weakness, you lost an eye and a hand..."

Tengen smiles, "it doesn't matter. I'm just happy you and your friends didn't lose anything..." he says.

You held his eye patch where his left eye was. "I'll ask you a question when we get back, but you do know you didn't have to come... you've already anyways," you said, punching his chest lightly, Tengen laughs. "I don't mind..."

Makio pouts, "he was too stubborn."

Suma nods, "he is."

Hinatsuru sighs, "we told him to rest so we could accompany you instead, but he-"

"Caught up with us..." Makio scratched her head.

You smile and looked at Muichiro who was approaching you, you gave him a big bear hug from behind and lifted him up, hearing him let out a loud grunt when you did so. "Nice to see you again, Muichiro!" you say.

The teen only looked at you funny, "have we met before..?"

You giggled and pulled his hair, "you really don't remember my 'weird room'?" you ask the boy, he hums. "Can't recall..."

You let out an annoyed sigh and flicked his forehead, he held the sore spot as you all look at the well built mansion. "This was where my dad tracked down the IP address of one of the phones left behind by one of the bikers. Have a lookout for a man named Johnson Green, we'll take him in for questioning," you say, cocking your gun and placed it back on your leather holder by your belt.

Giyuu puts an earpiece in his ear to keep in touch with you, "I take it he's that leader of the pact?" asked the Wind Pillar, you stuck your bottom lip out. "Close. He's known to be the Vice External of this Bikers' club, the phone belongs to him. Uncle Yuri told me he read some of the texts in his inbox, he's in an affair with one of the female bikers. Capture them both, and you'll be rewarded."