Now Playing: September

Status: Unedited

Published: July 14, 2023

Once Giyuu held your hand, he quickly asked you to jump at the same time as him. Once you did, it was like you two teleported to a house with closed windows and curtains down.

"I'll be damned," you said, looking around what you assumed to be the Water Estate. The interior was extremely wide, you don't know about the designs though.

"Who in the world thought that it would be alright to put a study table in the fucking living room?" you asked, walking to the empty table and sitting on top of it. "It looks nice though," says Giyuu, sitting down on the wooden couch decorated with pillows.

You stood up, "so, where are we gonna train?" you asked him, sitting on the couch as well beside him.

He stood up, "here. Let's get everything out of the way," he says, proceeding to lift the couch as you stood up. You deadpanned, "well damn, no need to flex your strength," you say, showing your flat arms.

Giyuu smiles a little at you as you moved the table, pulling it to the corner and lifted up the chair to be placed beside the table. "I'll go get us swords," he says, leaving.

You follow him and found him in his room, taking two wooden swords from beside his bed and gave you one. You observed it, "come on," he beckons you.

When you both reached the living room, he put the sword on his waist and started to show you how to stretch. After the stretching, Giyuu made you wield your sword.

"I'll teach you the techniques without the breathing technique first," he says.

"Here's an easy one."

He jumped in the air and did a simple front flip, landing gracefully on the floor. "Let me guess... that's the second form of the Water Breath?" you smile, Giyuu nods. "Yes. Can I see you try?" he asks, making you step forward.

You look back at him with a small blush, "I-I suddenly got shy," you laugh nervously.

Giyuu saw how you held your sword. He went behind you and fixed your handling and body posture as well, you blushed at the contact, "make sure you hold your sword with your dominant hand on top and your non-dominant hand at the bottom."

He exchanges your hand positions and showed you himself how to position your hands while holding your weapon.

You scratch your head, "sorry, I got used on how I hold my racket in Tennis," you smile.

You pushed aside your embarrassment and did the technique, Giyuu nods. "That was close, but your arms are too tense."

Giyuu started to move with his sword, almost like dancing a ritual. "Water Breath Techniques require a relaxed demeanor. No matter how strong your opponent might be, keep calm or you won't be able to unless the move you want to," he says, putting his sword back in his belt like how he would sheathe his blade.

You puff your cheeks up, "okay okay, can you teach me how to soften my limbs?" you ask him, he nods.

"First off, remember that you are water."

Giyuu took his sword from his belt again and did a simple yet strong slash in the air, "nothing is softer or more flexible than water."

Giyuu pointed his sword at you, "yet no one and nothing can resist it."

You nod, 'yeah bruh, can't resist you.'

Giyuu urged you to try and move with a sword in your hands as well.