Now Playing: Mockingbird

Status: Unedited

Published: July 19, 2023

You were informed by crows that the Pillars weren't going to participate in the Final Selection anymore for they have caught demons up to 5 dozens and let them loose in the city, making sure that they were released where there were least people.

'Don't think of anything, it's peace and quiet right now. Don't let it get into your head-'

You were interrupted by a hand on your shoulder which made you unsheathed your sword and point it at the person behind you.

Once you tasted the air around that person, you swung your sword at him but only scratched his neck. You clicked your tongue as you jumped back, knowing he'll counterattack at any moment.

"I haven't had human meat for a while... this is quite a blessing," he laughed lowly, you gripped your sword.

'No, calm down. Be calm, Sunrise...'

You loosened your grip on your sword a little and looked at the demon. You observed his clothes, he had chains all over his neck and his belt, he had a few piercings on his nose and his ears.

You started to breakdance like how Inosuke would defend himself from his enemies, he was mesmerized by your dancing style. "Whoa, a BreakDancer... cool shit, man!" he said, also starting to spin on his head.

You stood back up, 'he's a newborn demon I guess... from this world...' you thought, your face saddening.

'Even here... Muzan fucks people's lives up by turning them to demons...

... my growing hate for him cannot be expressed by words alone...'

When the demon stood back up, he was walking on a squiggly line which made you finish him right then and there.

You ran away and hid behind a building, checking your scratches which you healed easily. "God, I can't keep this up..." you say, looking back and then running to the empty highway.

A demon pounced on your back which made you hit the ground chest first, you look up and saw a demon dressed in a tutu that flowed gracefully as she turned.

"You're quite beautiful..." the female said, smiling with her fangs popping out. "Would you like to dance with me?" she asked, holding her hand out.

You stood up and held your blade, "sure," you said cheekily.

You took a step on your toe and fankicked the air with your left foot slowly, turning around and faced her. You unsheathed your blade upwards and kicked the ground.

'Water Breathing, First Form;'

You came at her with intense speed, slashing her head off in an instant.

'... Water Surface Slash...'

You look at the disintegrating demon before it fully faded away with the winds.

You felt something wet from your privates and look down that your pants were stained in blood.

Yup, yu guessed right.

It was blood from your cootie.

You groaned, "why does it have to be tonight?!"

You went to 7/11 and bought yourself some pads and unfortunately disposable panties as well. "Whatchu doing out at this hour?" the cashier asked, you paid for your pads and left, "on a hunt."

The cashier shrugged, "she must be high."

You went to the public restroom and changed, it disgusted you to the bone. You threw away your panties after washing them and started to run, looking out for more demons.