Now Playing: Line Without A Hook

Status: Unedited

Published: July 12, 2023

You walked an agonizing 10 minutes that felt like an hour to you, and you still haven't reached your destination. You tripped several times along the way, you figured it might be the sun that was weakening you.

"Do you want me to carry you?" Giyuu suddenly asked you. You look at him, "nah, I can walk by mysel-"

You tripped on a huge rock which caused you to faceplant on the ground. You sat back up, embarrassed. "I'll carry you, you're as light as a feather anyway," says the Water Pillar.

He crouched down and carried you bridal style, covering you with his Haori. "I'm fine Giyuu, really..." you say tiredly, falling asleep in his arms.

Giyuu smiled a little at you, "lie all you want, you're tired and we both know that," he says, moving stray hairs from your face away for him to get a better view of your angel carved face.

It took an hour for them to arrive. Everyone looked at their surroundings in awe of the village that everyone built with tools of their own and their own strengths, it reminded them of their estates back in their world.

Giyuu looked down at your sleeping face, your fangs popping out from your lips slightly as your chest rose and sank to the rhythm of your breathing.

He bounced a little to adjust your position and continued to walk.

Urokudaki and Kyojuro continued to lead them to the Master's Estate until they reached the swordsmiths who waved at the newcomers, greeting them a welcome home.

Giyuu continued to stare at your slightly pale face, snuggling closer to his chest as you grimaced at the heat of the sun. Your skin started to burn slightly at the heat which made Giyuu gasp a little and run to some shade.

Tanjiro approached him, "is there something wrong, Tomioka-san?" the boy asked. Giyuu tried to cover you more with his Haori but unfortunately, it was big enough to cover all of you.

Shinobu took off her Haori and wrapped it around your legs, you only wore shorts for your parkour session last night and your legs were getting exposed to the sun. She wrapped them securely and Giyuu covered your face with his Haori.

Tanjiro took off his Haori too and placed it on your hands that were on top of your stomach. "Thank you for the help," Giyuu simply says, continuing to walk to the Master's Estate.

He took glances at your covered face worriedly, making Shinobu bump into him. He almost stumbled which made him give her a glare, "Tomioka-san's in love~" she teased. Giyuu's mouth hung open, "what are you talking aboUt?" his voice cracked as he raised his voice a little at the Insect Pillar.

Zenitsu and Tanjiro hid their smiles as Urokudaki tapped his disciple's shoulder, "is she his love interest?" he asked Tanjiro, he shrugged. "I think he's still developing feelings for her. If he's already a full fledged lover, that might be a sight to behold," he giggles.

Urokudaki rubs Tanjiro's head, making the young man laugh.

"Knowing Giyuu, he probably doesn't realize he's starting to develop feelings for this girl. He might need some help, Kamado," he adds.

Tanjiro nods, "I'll help them get together!"

Inosuke picks his ear, "why's everyone going all about the mismatched Haori guy and the Spy girl?" he asked Zenitsu, he slapped his head. "Ow!"

"Come on, it's already obvious Y/n-chan likes Tomioka-san, and he does too but he doesn't know it yet. I bet he probably hasn't loved someone romantically in the past, so let's consider her his first love," the blonde answered.