Now Playing: Bad

Status: Unedited

Published: July 29, 2023

You ran to Kyojuro and tackled him to a hug, he laughed and hugged back. "I missed you too, Y/n!" he says.

"There someone... no, two people...

They're entering the place..." you heard the obi say.

Kyojuro put your down on your feet, "not much to do here, but I wanna help," he tells Tengen, he smirked. "That's fine by me, buddy."

"This presences-

... are of Pillars!" it yelled in panic.

Tengen slashed half of them, Kyojuro sprung up and cut the rest as they landed with their backs on each other's.

"Tengen-sama..." Makio muttered, Suma only shed a few more tears at his arrival.

You continued to hug Kyojuro in a hug as he hugged back, "whoa, your demon eyes look cooler than mine!" you showed your demon eyes, Kyojuro laughs. "I'm so hungry, I could eat a dozen sandwiches!" he blurted out, you smiled.

"Makio... Suma... sorry for being late... I'm relieved you two are safe," said Tengen, looking at his wives. He then went ahead and patted their heads which left them in an awestruck trance.

"Looks like you did some flamboyant work around here," he smirks and looks back at his wives. "I expect nothing less of my wives."

The two started to get emotional as Tengen started to spin his sword, "all right!

From now on, things are gonna get real flashy."

Kyojuro hums, "agreed!" he says, biting his thumb and releasing blood, putting it in the scabbard of his sword. You raised a brow, "won't that rust your sword?" you asked, Kyojuro nods. "This isn't my own sword, it was Senjuro's. He told me to use it in the mean time as I wait for my new one to come," he says, healing himself up after the scabbard was half full.

"And it won't get rusted, as long as your swordsmith would be willing to sharpen it for you," he smiles.

You shrugged, "wouldn't want to rust this beauty," you said, showing him your sword. "Dual colors? I'll be."

You giggled and sheathed your blade, "right?"

The pieces of the obi suddenly flew out into the hole that Tengen had opened, Inosuke kept on telling him to follow the obi but Tengen told him to worship him first. You slapped your forehead, "jeez, those two won't stop, won't they?" you asked Kyojuro, he hums. "Doesn't seem so!"

You jumped up to them and kicked their heads, "make up your damn minds already!"

Inosuke and Tengen rubbed their heads, "Tengen-sama! If you don't chase the obi-"

"Exactly what I was implying!" Inosuke yelled, pointing his sword at Tengen. Makio slapped his head, "let me finish!

If you don't go after it, it'll cause more damage!"

"Don't worry about us, just go ahead!" says Suma.

Tengen smiled and threw Zenitsu and Inosuke in the air, you and Kyojuro volunteered to stay behind and help in evacuating everyone. Tengen had no complaints as they went ahead and looked for the Upper Rank.

You helped in carrying the people out of the hole with Kyojuro and Tengen's wives.

"Good thing you decided to help I stead of join the battle," says Kyojuro, carrying five people. You giggled, "well, don't wanna get killed yet. This is the least I could do," you flashed him a smile.