Now Playing: Mary On A Cross

Status: Unedited

Published: July 14, 2023

Giyuu came back with two cups, one in which contains your hot chocolate and the other contained his choice of coffee.

He sat down by the bed and handed you your mug, "I hope I didn't make it too sweet for you," he says.

You blew on it several times before sipping on it, Giyuu was looking for a reaction. You smiled, "tastes the way exactly how mom makes it for me."

Giyuu took a sip of his coffee, sighing a little. "It's awfully boring today..." you say, taking another sip of your hot chocolate.

Giyuu glanced at you, "do you want to train at my Estate? That is, if they built me one..." he says.

You smiled, "I'd like that very much. But uh, I can't be exposed to the sun," you say disappointingly.

"It's fine. If they built a much bigger interior, then I can train you all day if you want," he says, putting his cup on the nightstand. You put your own beside his cup and stood up, Giyuu flinched. "Y-You shouldn't be walking yet..."

You shrug, "I feel fine tho?"

Giyuu raised a brow at your now dry bandages, "have your wounds stopped bleeding out?" he asked. You look at your bandages and then back to Giyuu, "I dunno," you simply reply.

Giyuu helped you take off the bandages and to your surprise, the wound from earlier was gone.

He disposed of the bloodied bandages in the trashcan by the foot of your bed as you looked in the mirror, "I'll be damned, God fixed me."

"Actually, you fixed yourself. I just don't know how in theory, but you did it. You actually regenerated," says Giyuu, shocked and happy at the same time.

You laughed as you touched the once injured part of your chest, "I think it must be food."

You look at Giyuu who was in deep thought. "I mean, eating is my favorite thing to do."

"And you have quite the appetite," he points out.

"Meh, so that simply just says that I should eat whenever I have an injury or some shit," you say, sitting back down on the bed beside Giyuu and took back your hot chocolate that has now cooled down, taking big sips.

"Would you like to train at 9 am-"

"Y/n! There you are!"

You and Giyuu look at the door to see Loid panting like crazy, his clothes were all dirty and he has a few cuts on his arms. "Told you the road was difficult to get through," you say, helping him on the bed.

"Why aren't you wearing any clothes?" he asked as you wiped the dirt off his face, Giyuu was silent as he drank his coffee.

You scratched your head, "long story short, I became a demon," you shrugged.

Loid nods, "uh-huh, and I'm King Kong." You shook your head, "believe me, dad! Wait- here, look," you say, taking Giyuu's sword from the side and took it out of its sheathe, you look at him for permission. "Go ahead, I don't mind," he says in a small voice, taking another sip of his tea.

You smile and cut yourself by your arm, Loid took the sword from your hold and threw it on the ground. Before it could hit the ground, Giyuu caught it with his unoccupied hand by the handle and placed it on his lap. "What do you think you're doing? Are you nuts?" he asked you.

You held up your hand and took your hot chocolate, drinking what was left of it. Loid looked at your injury to see that it was slowly but surely healing, he was surprised. "What is this..?" he asked in disbelief, seeing that the bleeding has already stopped and that your wound has fully closed.