┏°⌜ 079: It's not too late

Start from the beginning

But to be honest, it actually turned out to be easier for you than you thought. You're probably slowly growing into the role of the symbol of freedom.
Mikasa and Floch were by your side as bodyguards, which made you feel a lot safer.

The important and interesting part, however, was what came next. Another meeting with all the important people.

Eren Jaeger
Leader of the Yeagerists

Hanji Zoe
14th Commander of the Survey Corps

Historia Reiss
Queen of the Walls

Dot Pixis
Garrison's Chief Official of the Southern Territories

Nile Dawk
Commander of the Military Police Brigade

Keith Shadis
Head instructor of the Military Training Corps.

Zeke Jaeger
Older half-brother of Eren Jaeger, and a member of the royal family from his mother's side.

Levi Ackermann
Squad captain

Mikasa Ackermann, Armin Arlert, Jean Kirstein and Connie Spinger
Jaegerists Squad captains

And you of course, the Symbol of freedom.

Not gonna lie, you will probably never get used to such meetings, as the mood was always very serious and tense. It was understandable tho, after all, important things are at stake here

The atmosphere in the room felt familiar, yet still unnerving. The memories of the previous meeting, held right after your return from being kidnapped, resurfaced, bringing with them a sense of unease. The seriousness and tension that permeated the air during these gatherings were difficult to get accustomed to. However, you acknowledged the gravity of the matters discussed and understood why such an intense atmosphere was necessary. With important decisions and the fate of many hanging in the balance, the seriousness of these meetings was justified. Though unsettling, you remained focused and determined to contribute meaningfully to the discussions.

When everyone had arrived and taken their places, Eren stood up and spoke loudly and clearly
"Let's get this over with then. First of all, thank you all for coming. Before we start, Armin Arlert will give us an report."

Armin nodded and stood up from his seat
"Let's start with the most Important report- Unit 9, 13 and 14 have been tasked with spreading Information about our plan and further details of y/n's world.
More specifically, rules of conduct have also been established that when we arrive in Y/n's world, people should remain calm and not interact with the people from the other world at the beginning.
With Y/n's help we are currently in the process of training some teachers who will help and teach our people how the new world works."
The blonde cleared his throat and continued
"More and more people started signing up for the military and for the Jaegerists, we estimate at around 21% more than a month ago.
Among other things, since the population has more trust and hope in us again, we can now get bread and milk cheaper from a supplier in Trost, who offered us that kindly.
In addition, 2 days ago, all 3D maneuver devices were checked for their functionality. This showed that 96% of all devices were free of defects or flaws.
The 4% were repaired or disposed."
When Armin finished his report, he sat down again

Yes, such meetings always started with a general status report.
This allowed them to provide an overview of the current state of affairs in this place and highlight any recent developments or achievements.
Everything is going according to plan at the moment.

"Sounds very good so far. Thanks Armin."
Eren nodded, remaining serious
"Now to the important part. We have now found Zeke and thus the ability to use the power of the Founding Titan. The question now is how exactly we deal with it and act."