Special Chapter 2: Trip to Korea 🇰🇷

Seoul, South Korea,
10:00am,

Nikola Jokic POV: my wife listens to Jungkook seven

Okay, so what happened was that Mike was listening to Jungkook's song called seven when he heard a strong language that had the f word in it. Mike started reacting to his song and he gave a mixed reaction about it

Michael Porter Jr: What in the name of Bruno Mars was that 😟?

Nikola Jokic: What happened?

Michael Porter Jr: he said an F word can we switch to another song?

Nikola Jokic: Okay, sorry honey 😂.

Michael Porter Jr: I don't want our babies to listen to this 😂

Nikola Jokic: Okay, okay. I'll play something else. What songs do you like to listen to?

Michael Porter Jr: as long as it has no bad words in it, that will be fine. Let me think: How about BTS Life Goes on?

Nikola Jokic: ok.

Somehow, he was interrupted by their daughters. "Mommy, Nylie wants to be fed," Maxine said. "Oh okay, I'm coming," Mike goes to Nyla and pulled the strap of his tank top down to nurse her. They were about to play the BTS song called life goes on, but Maxine decided to call up to her mother and Nyla needed to be breastfed. Mike took a 30 minute nap before heading out to downtown with the girls and his husband. Yet, Nyla was on the convertible carrier since Mike is holding her in his arms. However, Nyla tends to be more fussy in the middle of the trip due to the crowd.

Nyla lets out a loud cry since she was overwhelmed by the horde of people walking around and would be crying her lungs out, so Mike had to hold her close to his chest. "It's okay baby, it's okay," He comforts his crying one year old daughter. "Mommy's got you," "I know, you wanted to go to sleep," Nyla has problems with Jet lag since coming to Korea from Hawaii. They were heading out at the restaurant as Jevon Porter decided to hold Nyla, but would cry because she didn't want to be separated from her mother. "Oh sorry, Nyla wanted her mommy," Jevon returns her back to her mother.

Jontay Porter: You know there is the Line friends store at downtown Seoul, maybe we can check it out with the kids.

Michael Porter Jr: Oh yeah! Good idea Jontay.

They were eating out first before making a stop to the Line friends toy store that had the BT21 Stuffed toys in which Mike would buy it for their kids. Well of course Maxine and Nyla's mother is a BTS fan.

Michael Porter Jr: Oh my Goodness! You wouldn't believe what happened when I was listening to Jungkook's new song called seven

Jontay Porter: Really?

Michael Porter Jr: and it had bad words in it and I was like: I don't want my babies to listen to this 😂 no way!

Jontay Porter: Oh yeah I agree. I wouldn't want my babies to listen to it either.

Michael Porter Jr: But I did listen to Fake love by BTS when I was pregnant with Maxine.

Jontay Porter: I see. But how come you were listening to the song?

Michael Porter Jr: Apparently, my husband decided to cheat on me with the former teammate when I was expecting my first child with him. That's why the song came back to hit me in the feels

(Mike listened to the Fake love by BTS during his pregnancy with Maxine.)

Michael Porter Jr: But I gave him a second chance because he wanted to be a good father to my baby that's why I said: Okay. I know he has his moments sometimes but not in front of your pregnant wife 😤😔.