Bonus Chapter: Michael Porter Jr & Nikola Jokic Wedding 💍

Columbia, MO
June 21, 2023
10:00am,

Mike was getting ready for the big day to marry his teammate and not only that Mike is officially going to be known as Michael Lamar Porter-Jokic since they are set to be married at the Alpine Park & Gardens at his hometown in Columbia. Most of the two girls are going to be the flower girl because their mother is going to marry Nikola Jokic. However, Mike noticed something different on his belly. Did this mean that Mike is pregnant again? Only way to find out. Somehow, his belly was protruding on his dress. He put on his makeup and his sister put the veil on his head while the groom was getting ready to be dressed up for the wedding.

Mike and his father were walking in the Aisle while Nikola waits for the bride to arrive. Nikola tears up watching his longtime girlfriend walk to the wedding stage. He was so graceful as a doves in white and the veil was on his head. Maxine and Nyla were the flower girls in the background and Janica the ring bearer.

Bri was the one that officiates the wedding of Mike and Nikola. In the meantime they were exchanging their wedding vows together as the rest of the Porter and Jokic families watched the ceremony along with their teammates.

Nikola Jokic: when I first met you, you were a very shy person back then, but I helped you open up to me and everyone in our team knew that we were meant to be together especially when we have families all over.

Michael Porter Jr: Yes I have and you always asked me the favorite Kpop idols. Actually, you bought me the BT21 Koya plush when we first started dating.

Nikola Jokic: how could I forget babe? You're always been my sunflower.

Michael Porter Jr: Of course.

Later on, Mike started sharing the wedding vows even when he learned his soon to be husband's native language.

Michael Porter Jr: Nikola Jokic. Bila si moja ljubav na prvi pogled. Sve što si radio bilo je za mene, ne samo za tebe i mene, već za naše dve devojčice. Sećam se tih vremena kada bismo plesali zajedno, osećalo se kao juče kada smo zajedno slavili Dan zaljubljenih (You were my love at first sight. Everything that you do was for me, not just for you and me, but for our two little girls. I remember those times we would be dancing together, it felt like yesterday when we were celebrating our Valentine's Day together.)

Michael Porter Jr: Ne bih te menjao ni za šta na ovom svetu Nikola. mnogo te volim. (I wouldn't trade you for anything in this world Nikola. I love you so much.)

Nikola Jokic: you are truly the love of my life Mike. I love you too.

Bri Porter: For those of you who have the opportunity to watch Mike and Nikola getting married. They have the best time of their lives and they were blessed with two beautiful daughters and not only that, we have a surprise coming on the way. Mike and Nikola, you may kiss.

Everyone was cheering as they watched Mike and Nikola shared a kiss.

At the wedding reception,

Mike and Nikola were dancing on the dance floor when they started playing the what's new pussycat and yet, Maxine and Nyla ended up hearing the same song on how their parents had danced their night away when they started dating.

Maxine: Mommy, is that the song you and daddy listen to?

Michael Porter Jr: Oh yes you know when me and your daddy went to the banquet hall on the day of Valentine's Day.

Maxine: Oh my.

He ended up telling the love story about how he and Nikola were in love. Mike may have been the shy type of person because he never met anyone else before, but then Nikola came by and took him out to dinner and that's how he and Nikola started dating. They traveled together, attended all the parties and celebrated Valentine's Day. Before the playoffs began, Mike became pregnant. "Wow mommy I was inside your belly right?" "Yes you were," Mike smiles.

In the middle of reception,

Maxine sat down and said. "May I have your attention please?" The wedding guests sat down wanting to hear the exciting news. "I am happy to share that Nyla and I are going to be a big sister, which means my mommy and daddy are expecting another baby again," Everyone in the table were cheering. Mike and Nikola shared a kiss, holding the onesie that said: Porter-Jokic Baby coming February 2024. They were photographed along with their two girls knowing that they're going to be the big sisters.

The baby would most likely to be out on February 10th which is that will be before the Valentine's Day special. Somehow, the other wedding guests were like: What? Mike is expecting another baby? When they noticed Mike holding the onesie that said Porter Jokic baby coming February 2024 In which it had the ultrasound photo on it. Mike placed his hand on his belly and rubbed it in circles.

Michael Porter Jr: Babe, I can't believe we're having another baby.

Nikola Jokic: Me too.

Michael Porter Jr: Maxine and Nyla are going to be the big sisters.

Later on, the fans came by and congratulated Mike and Nikola Jokic for their wedding and they put the captioned: Congrats to the Newlyweds MPJ & NJ.

Other fan were like: Oh my goodness! You're expecting a third child? We're so excited that you and Nikola were adding a family member.

Yet, one of Mike's two elementary school friends, Seraphine and Brooke who had helped Mike and Jontay give birth to their babies attended the wedding.

Seraphine: My bestie is expecting another baby.

Michael Porter Jr: Right?

They gathered around the dance floor. Maxine and Nyla were there with them. Mike and his father danced around and yet, he was unaware that he's going to have another grandchild.

Mr. Porter: Mike, you're expecting another baby?

Michael Porter Jr: Yes Dad I am.

Mr. Porter: I'm going to be a grandpa again 😁.

Since they're not going to the honeymoon at the moment because they have to look after their kids. Although, Mike and Nikola can still spend their vacation together in Columbia, Missouri.

After the wedding reception,

They went home to the Porter residence as the couple decided to take a warm bath after a very long day. Sure thing that Maxine and Nyla were both happy that their parents are now married. Thus, the other baby on the way. Although, they have plans to go to Hawaii in which the two girls are coming with them and Jevon Porter will be there to babysit the girls along with Mike's parents Mr. And Mrs. Porter.