Chapter Seventeen

*Gender reveal*
Michael Porter Jr-7 months pregnant
Denver, Colorado,
11:00am,

Today is the day Mike and Nikola are going to the clinic to figure out the gender of their second baby while Bri is watching Maxine. Yet, they can barely contain their excitement when it comes to the baby. Next, Mike and Nikola were waiting patiently for the attending physician to call him and then they went inside. The nurse placed the gel on Mike's baby bump. "Is it a boy or a girl?" Mike asks. "It's a girl," She answered with a smile on her face. Mike and Nikola were very excited that they were having another girl and Maxine was going to be a big sister. Everyone in the family were excited and decided to plan them a surprise gender reveal. Especially the siblings that were invited.

~Gender reveal party~
2:00pm,

"Oh Jontay, you're here," Mike became surprised. "So what's up?" "You know, our siblings and I wouldn't want to miss the gender reveal of yours," Jontay said. "And I wouldn't want to miss it either," "Oh don't worry at all," Mike tells him. "You're just in time for the fun in my gender reveal," the families of the Jokic and Porters were invited to Mike and Nikola's gender reveal. Maxine was seated next to her parents and grandparents. In the meantime, they were having late lunch before Mike and Nikola bring the balloon that says boy or girl?

Jevon and the rest of the Porter Siblings were invited as well even Coban. Somehow, Mike and Jontay still have disagreements with him due to the fact that Coban had criticized Mike and Jontay for the way that they were expecting a baby. However, it wouldn't stop them for being their best mothers that any other kids would've ever dreamed of. In the meantime, Jontay goes to his brother for the Starbucks order he had requested.

Jontay Porter: Here's the Venti strawberry açaí you requested knowing that the Java chip was too sweet.

Michael Porter Jr: Thanks Jontay.

Jontay Porter: Anytime bro and I know for a fact that it may not be good for the baby.

Michael Porter Jr: I know, but we did it anyway.

Jontay Porter: Yep.

Mike takes the Venti Strawberry Açaí drink with him as he and Nikola Jokic were preparing to pop the boy or girl balloon. When they were watching, they started counting down and then pop! The pink confetti was scattered on the ground. It turns out Mike and Nikola are having another baby girl. Maxine was jumping up and down knowing that she is going to be a big sister. Maxine sat down on the chair letting many fans and family members know that she is having another sister. The Porter Siblings gave Mike and Nikola a hug and congratulated them. Even Jevon and the others were there. Coban Porter was finally calmed down and apologized to him and Jontay for not being a good brother.

Coban Porter: Mike, Congratulations on your announcement that you're expecting another baby.

Michael Porter Jr: thanks Coban, it really means a lot.

Jontay Porter: we appreciate your congratulatory response.

Coban Porter: I have no idea you and Mike had to go through this type of pregnancy pact.

Michael Porter Jr: Well I hope it goes to show you that you shouldn't be so quick to assume because I know me and Jontay will have some ropes to become mothers to the kids.

Coban Porter: Yep.

Jevon Porter: Congratulations guys!

Michael and Jontay Porter: thank you everyone.

After the gender reveal party, Mike and Nikola thanked to all the fans, family and friends for attending the gender reveal party. Later on, Mike and Nikola were going to the practice and yet, they brought Maxine with them. Jamal and Austin Rivers came to see Maxine. He may be playing in the practice, but on a lighter level since Mike is now 7 months pregnant and he had to be sidelined for the rest of the season until the baby is born. Coban Porter had finally calmed down and decided to let his brothers Mike and Jontay be their own motherly selves once again and accepted the two brothers knowing that they are now mothers to their kids. Yet, even when he admitted that he got upset with Mike knowing that Mike's belly was growing (Michael Porter Jr was 4 months pregnant with Maxine at the time when his younger brother Coban suspected that his older brother's belly was growing and yet, he didn't realize that Mike had a baby at the hospital in Denver and Jontay was expecting his first child with Nemanja Jokic.) Although, Jontay knew it was alright because he knows that Mike was the one that wanted to become a mother. Jontay watched Mike on the practice and of course, he's not jumping and dunking, he was doing the layups, free throw and running at a lighter pace. There were times Mike was at the practice when he was 8 months pregnant with Maxine, his performance at the basketball court shocked the fans and they were like: Wow, how could Mike be so unstoppable during his 36 weeks of pregnancy? Well because he has a lot of energy and endurance to participate on the court and does some other routine for the pregame rounds. However, he had to quit because he was on his 38 weeks of the pregnancy and had to rest before the birth of his baby. Now that Maxine is 2 years old, Mike is expecting another baby and it's a girl.

In fact, Mike had to take it slow because of the pregnancy. Although, he was able to do the light training.

Michael Porter Jr: Oh my goodness, I never felt the energy before during my 36 weeks of pregnancy with Maxine back then.

Jontay Porter: Oh yeah you were and yet, many fans were like: bro, how on earth would you be playing especially when you're 8 months pregnant?

Michael Porter Jr: believe me I was the strongest contender on earth. Plus, I could make the basketball court shake like an earthquake.

Jontay Porter: I see.

(If you were playing the music called Old Skool by Julian Avila, you could picture a pregnant athlete playing around the court) Mike can do anything in which it would make him, Nikola and Maxine feel complete with their own lives. When they were finished attending the practice, Nikola took his time off to have dinner with Mike, Jontay and his brother Nemanja. Maxine and Janice were there with them before heading back home.

*Porter Jokic-Household*
Denver, Colorado,
10:00pm,

"Goodnight Mommy and daddy," Maxine hugs her parents before going to sleep. "Goodnight baby girl," Nikola and Mike replied with a smile and a kiss on the forehead. After putting their 2 year old daughter to bed. Mike and Nikola went to the master bedroom to watch their favorite movie together. Nikola placed his hand on Mike's 7 month pregnant belly feeling the kicks of their unborn baby girl. (Note: Mike is wearing the satin nightgown.)

Somehow, Mike still feels the baby kicking in his belly. "Her kicks are very strong," He was giggling while rubbing his belly in circles. "I bet our second baby is kicking just like you," Mike whispered. "Yep, daddy's little girl," Nikola finds the baby kicking inside Mike's belly cute and lovable. When Mike checked on his phone, he noticed something popped up on google.

Michael Porter Jr: Did you hear about Bryn Forbes?

Nikola Jokic: yeah why?

Michael Porter Jr: I knew something was off with this person.

Nikola Jokic: Oh yeah I know about him.

Michael Porter Jr: i'm lucky that I didn't see that guy because he was not a good person.

Nikola Jokic: Yep.

Michael Porter Jr: you know when I posted the picture of myself that said One month pregnant, my goodness! I received the nasty comment from him on my Instagram messenger like oh you should give the baby up for adoption and heck no! I am not, I was a baby myself so I didn't know any better you stupid! But it never stopped me from being a mom to Maxine and I'm expecting another baby. Sorry our unborn baby shouldn't hear my strong language.

Nikola Jokic: that's okay honey.

Michael Porter Jr: anyways, let's go to bed.

Mike turns off the tv and the lamp as he and Nikola went to sleep together for their big day.