Chapter Eighteen

*Family time*
Denver, Colorado
9:00pm,

Michael Porter Jr-8 months & 38 weeks pregnant,

Mike, Maxine and Nikola were watching a movie together in the living room while Mike is laying on the couch. They were watching Inside out in the living room. Maxine was soundly asleep on her father's lap. "Babe, let's put our baby girl to sleep," Mike starts singing his 2 year old daughter Maxine to sleep before putting her on the bed. Yet, she has a kiddie bedroom in which it is near the master bedroom of Mike and Nikola. Mike can hardly wait for the second baby to arrive since it was still playing around inside his belly.

*Going to the practice when pregnant*
Denver Colorado,
10:15am

Meanwhile at the Denver Nuggets practice Facility, Mike was playing with his teammates when his two year old Daughter Maxine saw him doing the layup and free throw and said. "Mommy be careful," Maxine told him when he was at the basketball court making shots at the basket despite of him being at 38 weeks pregnant with another baby. In fact, it shocked everyone watching Mike play basketball past his 3rd trimester. Mike should've known not to be on the basketball court the whole time when his due date was nearing. Even though he's almost at 9 months of his pregnancy and the baby is going to come out anytime soon without any warning.

Michael Porter Jr: whoops! Did mommy decided to be so jumpy?

Nikola Jokic: she knows you were.

Michael Porter Jr: yeah I know. Mommy is sorry 😅.

Jontay Porter came with the baby in his arms. (just thinking Janica is 1 or 2 months correct me if I'm wrong haha because I have no idea.) along with Nemanja Jokic. Mike sits down and asked what was the moderate pace for and yet, he admitted that he was playing around the court at his 38 weeks of pregnancy just to show Bryn Forbes and yet, it was a shocker to him because he didn't know, Mike would be roaming around the basketball court during his pregnancy. Although, his sister Cierra cautioned Mike not to be playing too much otherwise, he would've gone in labor early.

Cierra Porter: Mike I think you might want to be careful because you're going to pop soon.

Michael Porter Jr: I know, I'm sorry sis.

Even at the court when Mike sat on the bench holding his baby bump.

Michael Porter Jr: Please don't get on my pants, please don't get on my pants 😟.

Michael Porter Jr 💭: dude what if my water breaks in the basketball court? 😨

Michael Porter Jr: Oh crap, let's go.

Mike gets up from the bench just to defy the odds of being the most active pregnant athlete in the Denver Nuggets team. Yet, he continues playing since he had to go somewhere with his family and go out to eat before hanging out at the park.

*Discussions about the wedding*

You may be wondering if Mike and Nikola have plans to get married? Yet, they are set to be married when The other baby turns one year old. Although, they were still thinking about it first before they jumped into the conclusion for the wedding plans. "Oh you know, my sister was saying about the wedding plans and Jayda said: Mike when are you and Nikola Jokic getting married?" Mike explains to him about the plans of their wedding. "I'm thinking I wanted to get married when our second baby turns one year old," "I see," Nikola said. "I mean if ever your sister can find some wedding venue but the first thing you need is to do some wedding dress shopping," "Oh really?" Mike chuckles. "And the problem is that most of the wedding dresses I could find at the bridal shop is that it may not fit me because of the post-pregnancy body. Besides, I would look fat in that dress anyway," "Mike, it's just the dress, don't worry about it," He smiled. "You'll get your body back after the baby,