Chapter Twenty Eight

Michael Porter Jr & Nikola Jokic- Day in a life as a married couple and expecting a third child.

Meanwhile at Mike's Hometown in Columbia, Missouri

Nikola Jokic posted the picture on his Social media that he was so excited to announce that Mike is pregnant with a third baby. Thus, the board was titled: Porter-Jokic baby coming February 2024. The fans were congratulating the couple for their exciting news. Well of course Mike is 2 months pregnant and the kids couldn't be more happier knowing that they're going to have another sibling. Yet, Mike and Nikola are going to Hawaii in the beginning of August and they're taking Maxine and Nyla with them. Not only that, Jontay, Nemanja and Janice were joining with them also. Nikola puts the caption on his post and said: I am excited to announce that we are adding another addition to the family.  ~Porter-Jokic baby coming February 2024 👶🏻🍼*

Michael Porter Jr: Babe, you know the most awkward moment when we go to the beach?

Nikola Jokic: what is it?

Michael Porter Jr: I don't know what to say, but if I'm wearing a beach coverup it's going to show my baby bump

Nikola Jokic: Mike it's okay. You'll look gorgeous in that beach coverups anyway even if you're two months pregnant.

Michael Porter Jr: Babe no I'll look fat in that dress 😂

Nikola Jokic: you're not fat. It's fine that way.

Michael Porter Jr: 🙄

Michael Porter Jr: Look I haven't got any chance to lose weight since I gave birth to our second baby and now I'm going to feel like a balloon 🥴

Nikola Jokic: Even your face, chin everything else.

Michael Porter Jr: I doubt that so yes 😵‍💫😵

Nikola Jokic: Mikey it's alright 😂

Nikola Jokic 💭: My wife is beautiful as ever ❤️

Michael Porter Jr: Gee thanks for the compliment babe ❤️

Mike knows he had to prepare for the bikini season in Hawaii which it wasn't a problem for Mike because he can flaunt his 6'10" body frame despite of him being the one plans on wearing the beach cover up

Michael Porter Jr: try looking for the swimsuit that hides my pregnant belly see if I care 😂

Nikola Jokic: Babe listen, everything will be fine.

"Mommy, mommy," Maxine goes to Mike. "What's the matter mommy?" "Oh it's nothing Maxie-poo, Mommy has had a bit of a wardrobe problem," Mike said. Even Nyla would come up to him to bond with their mother.

Michael Porter Jr: Babe be right back, I'll be bonding with our baby girls first.

Mike takes his two daughters upstairs in his room. When he bonded with Maxine and Nyla, Nikola joins him. They reminisce the times when Mike was pregnant with their first and second babies. Maxine would play around in Mike's womb and then Nyla. It felt like yesterday when they were inside their mother's womb for 9 months until it was time for them to come out. It was worth the pain of having to deliver the two babies to the world.

(Just wondering for their next baby, would you prefer for Michael Porter Jr to have a baby in Denver or in his hometown in Columbia, MO? Tell me what you think.)

In the meantime,

Maxine and Nyla both fell asleep along with Mike, their mother and Nikola. Jevon Porter checks on the family of four and yet, he was exhilarated by the sight of the fact that his brother Mike loved being a mother to his two daughters. Even Jontay Porter is also a mother himself. Jevon Porter would have a thought of becoming a mom someday because he loved the idea of Mike creating a life with his husband Nikola Jokic. Mike couldn't ask for a better match since they started dating in the beginning of the NBA season. They went from becoming friends to now a married couple and parents to their two girls.

PSA: I'll be updating the special chapter next month when the Porter Jokic couple and the kids are going to Hawaii on the fourth of August which means Michael Porter Jr will be 3 months pregnant in the next part. Although, Mike will look amazing on the bikini season.

Michael Porter Jr POV:

First of all, don't even start with the bikini season because I will look lame while wearing the one piece swimsuit since my husband, my kids and I'm going to Hawaii next week. Although, I'm looking for a swimsuit that hides my baby bump. Oh wait I think I found one:

Even my brother Jontay is looking for one also so yeah I said: Apparently, it's in our closet because we have to hide the fat haha. Anyways the rash guard should do the trick.

Jontay Porter POV:

Mike I feel you haha 😂. Perhaps, the rash guard should do the trick because it will make us look slimmer. One problem, if we were to reach on our fifth month of pregnancy, oh man! 😂.

After finding the swimsuit that hides their pregnant bellies, Mike heads back to rest with Nikola and their two young daughters.