Chapter Eight

*Dress Rehearsal*
Michael Porter Jr- 7 months pregnant

"Careful with that thing," Mike shouts at Coban while setting up the table and the catering as he and his family were preparing for the dress rehearsal. "Why? What's up with the wedding rehearsal?" Coban didn't know it was starting at 6pm. "It's for our brother's wedding rehearsal. Plus, the dinner starts at 6pm," Mike repeated. Coban was unaware that Mike is 7 months pregnant and Mike tells him that he cannot lift any objects.

Coban Porter: what are you doing? Don't just stand there.

Michael Porter Jr: I'm sorry to say this, but I'm not allowed to lift anything heavy, so you and Nikola have to do it yourselves.

Coban Porter: Mike oh my goodness.

Nikola went to him and said. "It's okay Mike, you can relax, I got this. Just hangout with your family and mine," "Thanks babe, I needed a rest," Mike walks to the dining hall and sits on the couch. Coban asked Nikola about why Mike wasn't helping out with the dress rehearsal.

Coban Porter: How come he doesn't do any lifting and stuff?

Nikola Jokic: well your brother Mike is pregnant and he needs to rest. Besides, he's not supposed to lift anything heavy that's why.

Coban Porter: well then why on earth did you get him pregnant in the first place?

Nikola Jokic: Well because I know for a fact that me and Mike wanted to have a family, so yes I did. Just be easy on him.

Coban Porter: Okay.

Nikola Jokic: Besides, don't be so hard on him because he is pregnant and you don't want to cause too much stress on his unborn baby.

Next, Mike was standing at the dining hall when his mother came to see him. "Mike, you're here. What are you doing here standing there?" "Oh nothing mom, it's just that I needed to relax and plus, I'm not supposed to lift anything heavy," He replied and his mother agreed. "Ah! That's right! You're not supposed to lift anything heavy. So are you hungry? Let's eat," Mrs. Porter accompanied Mike to the table as they were bonding together while Nikola is helping Coban with the tables since the guests will be coming to the wedding. Somehow, Coban would always complain that Mike wasn't much of a help knowing that he was not going to. In fact, Coban refused to accept the fact that Mike was expecting a baby.

"I don't understand why Coban made it harder for me to decide whether I could help out or not, but I've been on my feet all day and I needed a break," Mike sighs in frustration. "Maybe it's because I feel like I was a burden to him since I got pregnant," "Mike, you're never been a burden. He doesn't really know what it was like to be a mom," Mrs. Porter assured him. "You know I went through the same thing like you when I was your age, my siblings did the same thing like your brother did. Upset, frustrated and everything else," "Don't worry about what Coban says and don't let anything get to your head," His sister told him. "Just relax and enjoy the party," "I'll do that Cierra," Mike nods. "Golly, Coban is something else. I mean he should have been nicer to us," 15 minutes later, Nikola Jokic comes sit next to Mike.

Mrs. Porter: I saw you and Nikola have been getting along together.

Michael Porter Jr: Yep.

Nikola Jokic: he's a national treasure and I wanted to be with him.

Mrs. Porter: I see.

When the dress rehearsal started for Jontay and Nemanja, Mike and Nikola watched them along with the family. Mike dreams about the wedding that he and Nikola Jokic will get married when their kid turns 3 years old and not only that, they can add another addition to the family. Hoping their baby would be a boy or a girl once again.