Chaper Twenty Seven

Columbia, MO
Michael Porter Jr- 2 months pregnant
July 14, 2023
8:00am

Nikola Jokic was on his phone watching the recap of the Nuggets Championship parade and then the clips of their wedding day when Mike runs to the dining room showing his husband the music video called seven that was released by Jungkook.

Michael Porter Jr: babe, babe, babe, babe.

Nikola Jokic: whoa! Honey slow down. What's up?

Michael Porter Jr: did you hear? Jungkook just released the new single called seven. Oh my goodness! I can't wait to buy his album.

Nikola Jokic: Really? Wow, that must be amazing!

Maxine went to her father and asked. "What's going on with mommy?" "Oh your mommy's a BTS fan as far as I remember," Maxine didn't know what BTS and Nikola explains to her that it was a Kpop boy group. "I see, I'll go follow my mommy. My mommy can be silly sometimes," When the BTS music started playing, Maxine and Nyla were dancing around.

Nikola Jokic 💭: Well, what do I know? My wife is a Kpop fan.

They were in Columbia for the two week trip in which it is the hometown of Maxine and Nyla's mother.

Michael Porter Jr: sorry babe, I did that on purpose. Besides, I feel like a rocket when it comes to new single for the BTS members. I dug in to Agust D before. Oh my goodness! He is good looking.

Nikola Jokic: Mike oh my Lord 🤣

Michael Porter Jr: that's why Jontay and I ordered the albums of the BTS on Amazon even our Maxine tried to sneak a peak, so I had to put them up in the dresser.

In the meantime,

Maxine, Nyla and Mike were in the living room watching TV and of course, they were bonding with their mother. Nyla on the other hand would be giggling when it comes to her father joining in and making funny impressions. Thus, Maxine is the mini Nikola and Nyla is the Mini Mike. Izaak, Jayda and Jevon Porter were there with their nieces. In fact, they didn't know that their brothers Mike and Jontay were both pregnant. Note: Jontay is married to Nemanja Jokic. His brother Mike is married to Nikola. Although, I'm thinking of Jevon Porter dating someone, maybe the player from Denver Nuggets.

Jayda Porter: so Mike, what was the reason you have a hand on your belly?

Michael Porter Jr: I'm pregnant Jayda.

Jayda Porter: What? No way! I'm going to have another niece or nephew.

Jontay Porter: even Mike and I are both mothers? Yep.

Jayda Porter: Dang! I'm so excited to have another one again hahaha.

They hugged him and Nikola as Maxine and Nyla were squealing happily that they're going to be the big sisters. Even Jontay had announced that he was expecting another baby as well. Meanwhile in the room, Maxine and Nyla were relaxing together while Mike and Nikola had enjoyed their time as parents. They didn't go to any nightclubs whatsoever because Mike knows that he wanted to stay home with him and their daughters. Since announcing that they're going to have a third child. Although, Mike had to watch what he was eating or else he would end up with a big baby.

When it came to planning to have another baby, Maxine goes to Mike and said. "I don't want you to get hurt mommy, it makes me cry when you're crying," "I know baby, but it still hurts Maxie-Poo. Your Mommy is bringing the little angel to the world and look, I had your baby sister Nyla. It's ouchie right?" "Yes Mommy, it's Owwwie," In fact, Maxine didn't even know that her mother Mike gave birth to another baby girl which is why she was heavier than Maxine. Somehow, Mike had hoped that the birth of the third baby will not be as painful as the second birth, but he was worried knowing how difficult and excruciating is going to be.