Chapter Five

*Valentine's Day Special*
I've been watching the short film of the first kiss from DM even though I stopped watching it because of what had happened, so here you are.

Nikola Jokic was preparing for the big day as he is preparing for the special event that was coming up. On the other, Michael Porter Jr was at the mall with his brother Jontay enjoying the family time altogether. Somehow, Nikola felt his heart beating when it comes to wanting to surprise him with anything that Mike had wanted. It's not luxury stuff or handbags, he wanted to share the love and joy that they have for each other. Nikola Jokic sent the text to Michael Porter Jr asking if he wanted to go to the dance with him.

To: Michael Porter Jr.

Hi Mike, Happy Valentine's Day. I was wondering do you want to go to the ballroom dance with me?

- Nikola Jokic

Nikola was on his bed asking. "Why do I feel nervous all of a sudden?" Then his phone was pinging.

To: Nikola Jokic.

Yes Nikola, I'd love to go to the ballroom dance with you <3 and happy Valentine's Day baby 😘.

- Michael Porter Jr.

To: Michael Porter Jr

Okay great. I'll see you tonight.

- Nikola Jokic.

Next, Nikola and his friend Boban Marjanovic were at the mall when he noticed a person that was standing at 6'10". "You know Michael Porter Jr right?" He asked. "Yes and actually, he's my girlfriend now. We've been dating for 5 months now and I wanted to make it more special for him. I was thinking I could buy him the necklace for him," "Oh I see," Boban said. "You know, my brother's boyfriend is getting married and yet, you guys can come to his wedding today. I wonder if he's here," "Oh yeah, he's actually going to the dance and I know he would becoming to the-," "Oh Hi," Mike comes back with Jontay. "Mike, I didn't know you brought your brother with you," Nikola said.

Michael Porter Jr: This is Jontay my brother.

Jontay Porter: Hi Nikola. Nice to meet you.

Nikola Jokic: Nice to meet you too Jontay! I'm Nikola Jokic.

Jontay Porter: You two know each other?

Nikola Jokic: Yes.

Jontay Porter: awesome! So I heard that you asked Mike to go to the dance with him.

Michael Porter Jr: And I replied yes.

Jontay Porter: that's cool.

Michael Porter Jr: Actually Jontay, I was wondering you can come to the dance.

Jontay Porter: that's fine, I don't want to do a third wheel.

Nemanja Jokic: Actually, I can take you out Jontay.

Michael Porter Jr: Nemanja! Good to see you.

Nemanja Jokic: Back at you bro.

Jontay Porter: So Nemanja, I'm so excited to go on the dance with you.

Nemanja Jokic: me too!

Michael Porter Jr: that calls us the double date.

Somehow, there was a double date tandem that were joining in for the fun. (Michael Porter Jr and Nikola Jokic) and (Jontay Porter and Nemanja Jokic) Nikola's brother is dating Mike's brother Jontay. Thus, Nikola decided to buy something from Tiffany and Co. just to surprise Mike on the day of Valentine's Day and the bouquet of flowers from Safeway. Usually, Nikola would come over to the Porter residence to bring flowers for Mike and taking him out to go to the movies. Even when Mike goes out to run errands with his family, Nikola was there.