Author's Note + SEQUEL!!

Hello all!! I just want to say thank you so much to everyone who has started reading Don't Stand By Me in the last week and thank you for almost 4k reads! This story has been on this platform for over a year but since multiple Wattpad official accounts started adding me to their reading lists, the reads have been pouring in.
I appreciate you all from the bottom of my heart and thank you for all the votes and comments, it means the world.

This story is genuinely my baby, something I've been toying with for nearly 5 years.

Don't Stand By Me was always intended to be a trilogy, though a bit of a weird one. The sequel, Maybe Stand By Me, is a book of interludes spanning from 2000 (Kiara's Birth) to 2032 (when she leaves). It will explore each of the characters and their lives more deeply, eg. Brent's life, Pearl and her father, Cassie and Dixon with their mother, Elvis with his siblings, as well as the future. It won't be required reading but it'll add a lot of depth to these characters.
The final book of the trilogy, Please Stand By Me, follows the gang in the wake of Kiara's disappearance and their adventures (maybe in an RV again ;) ) when one of their own is kidnapped by people they assumed were long since gone.
I am so excited to start posting them and will likely post both books at the same time, starting in the next week or so.
If any of you have any questions about characters, relationships, or plot please leave them here I will be delighted to answer !!

The sequel Maybe Stand By Me is now available on my profile! It is currently a WIP but I hope to have it all published in the coming months x

<3 love you all <3