"You're black?"

"Duh."

"Then why you talk like a white girl. You have to be mixed. Yoo bro, yo bro" he called one of his friends over.

"What?"

"Shorty say she black. What you think"

His friend smiled pulling her hair to see if it was real

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" She stood up, now kinda pissed off.

"Yeah she black"

"Nah, I think she spanish, she got mad hair. You know how they get mad and start speaking Spanish. That shit be turning me on." The first boy smiled at her.

Not much of a confrontational person she walked away.

"Can I get your number, mami?"

"No nigga. Get out of my face."

"Fuck you then. You ain't all of that, anyway" Starting to feel uncomfortable, Samira began looking for her brother. She immediately spotted him thanks to his huge curly afro.

"Joey!"

"Yeo" he turned around walking towards her.

"What's wrong"

"These boys are bothering me and one pulled my hair."

"Who?"

She looked around for the two who disappeared all of a sudden

"Oh, that one. In the white shorts and the one next to him"

"No, no. I don't want you to say anything. João!" She tried to stop her brother from walking over there.

"João, Samira!" Amina called from the back door with a big smile. She didn't see her kids all weekend.

"Look, mommy's here"

"Tell her I'm coming" he went over to the boys while Samira went over to Amina.

"Can you call him mommy, i don't want him to say anything."

"João!" He turned around just as he was about to say something.

"Yes"

"Go help papa with the boxes" he sighed but did as told.

"He's your brother. He's a little overprotective. Were they hitting on you?"

"Something like that" She mumbled hugging her mother.

"Don't let your daddy see. He's way worse then João, trust me."

"I don't like him."

"That's fine. Are you having fun?" Samira nodded. Apart from these two idiots she was enjoying herself.

Amina kissed her daughter's forehead before going back inside.

". . .No because she said that they were doing a lot."

"Relax, bub. If she asked you not to say anything then don't say anything. Just watch them. If they do or say anything else come get me."

"Okay" João was really protective of his sister and if someone was bothering her he wanted to do something about it.

"Hey baby, you having fun?" Amina asked hugging her son.

"I was"

"What happened?"

"Some boys are bothering Mira."

"Aww, don't let that stop you from having fun, baby. Actually. Go get your sister really quick" João jogged over to Samira.